ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

A/N : Pre-Amphibia

Sasha was throwing a sleepover, you, Anne, and Marcy were all invited to her mother's house.

You were excited. You hadn't had a sleepover all four of you in a while.

Alsooo..

You were finally going to confess to Marcy. She's been your long-term crush and best friend for years now.

You pressed the doorbell and waited for your friends to let you in. Anne walked behind you before the door opened.

"Hey dude!" She smiled and fixed her bag strap, "Soo, you finally gonna do it?" she elbowed you a couple times.

You laughed, "stop! that hurts! and i have no idea what your talking about." You crossed your arms and looked at a nearby plant, a small blush growing on your face.

"yeah yeah, whatever. Keep teasing her, see where it gets you!"

Before you could turn to tell her something Sasha opened up the door.

"Heyy gal and non-binary pal! sorry, i was just finishing cleaning up, mom's such a neat freak," She rolled her eyes, half joking.

You both laughed and walked in. "Man i haven't been here in so long, Sash!"

"I know right! i feel like we don't hang out as much without school," Anne frowned. "only reason i miss it."

"Welll, not anymore! this summer we should all just move in together." You joker, "Is Marcy here yet?" You turned to the blonde.

She smirked, "Hah! of course you wanna know if she's here." She crossed her arms and you flushed again, "and no, she texted the groupchat that she'd be a little late."

You pulled out your phone, which had been on silent. Sure enough, an unread text was on your screen.

Nerd <33 7m ago
Sorry guys!! running late, have a quick errand to run!

Sleepover Queen 4m ago
No worries girl!

Anna Banana liked a message 3m ago

"Whoops!" You typed out a quick 'see you soon!' with a kissy face emoji and stuffed the device back in your pocket. "So what should we do while we wait?" You began walking to the kitchen and the girls followed.

"we could change into our swimsuits and wait for Mars," Sasha suggested, "we should also discuss your plans for tonight." She winked at you as she quickened her pace, passing you.

"pfft!- What plans?!"

"Come on dude, Marcy's not here yet, go onn! tell us the plan!" Anne ruffled your hair as you set your bag down.

"ok maybe i was going to do it, i don't know, what if things are weird? like if she doesn't like me? i don't wanna ruin our friend group!"

"Sh! shhh shhh sh child. calm yourself." Sasha put a finger in front of your face, then put her hands on your shoulders and gave you a little shake, "it'll be fine! seriously, nothing to worry about." She then waved at you both and stepped in the bathroom with a pink swim suit. "ANNE YOU CHANGE NEXT KAY?"

"Alright!!" Anne sat on the couch and you followed her, pulling out your phone. "how's (your hobby) going?"

"Pretty good actually! i've gotten more motivated lately, what about the restaurant? haven't been there in a while either, how's business?"