"Wrong." Lucas said, "I agree. Which is why we need as much help as we can get." They heard Max and watched her trying to pick up some metal parts to use for the barricade. "She didn't believe me anyway."

"You probably didn't tell it right." Dustin mumbled.

"That must be it." Lucas admitted. "So, we good?" He held out his hand to Dustin. Dustin smiled and was about to shake Lucas' hand until Steve slammed a chair down on the trunk beside him.

"Hey! Dickheads!" Steve shouted.

"Shi-" Dustin grumbled, turning around to face him.

"How come the only one helping me out is this random girl? We lose light in 40 minutes. Let's go. Let's go, I said!"

They followed Steve out into the lot. "All right, asshole!" Lucas cursed. "God!"

"Okay! Stupid." Dustin said as well.

~~~

*(Y/n)'s POV*

They had the polaroid photos laid out in front of Will. They were photos of his drawings of the vines that were scattered throughout the whole house.

Mike and I were sitting beside him for support, and we had the whole team behind us.

"Sam, this is ludicrous." One of the doctors said with his arms crossed.

"Just give him a moment, okay?" Dr. Owens held up a hand. Mike and I turned to the man behind me.

"We don't have time-"

"Hey, jackass-" Hopper started to say.

"Yeah, why don't you do us all a favor and shut up, okay?" I glared up at him. The doctor didn't seem to happy about me speaking up to him, but Dr. Owens and the rest were pretty impressed by my response.

Hopper stifled a snicker from my response, and I could see Mrs. Byers placing her hand nervously around her neck by my attitude, but she suppressed a smile.

Mike looked at me and gave me a side smile.

After a while, Will stood up, and we looked at him.

Dr. Owens moved the doctors away for Will to walk around the pictures. Will pointed to the light blue blob that was clustered with the rest of the photos. "That's it." He said.

"That's what?" Dr. Owens asked. "What...What's there, Will?"

"I don't know. I just know he doesn't want me to see there. I think it's important."

~~~

*Third person POV*

Steve piled up the metal parts together in the middle of the scrapyard. Max held up one to bring it inside the bus to Lucas. They rolled drums across the lot, and when they were finished, Steve poured the remaining gasoline on the pile of cured meat and traced it to the bus.

Max placed a ladder inside the bus so they could have an emergency escape.

As the sun began to set, everyone climbed inside the bus, fully barricaded. They all sat together, but it was super quiet. Lucas decided to climb up to scope out Dart.

All you could hear was Steve flicking back his lighter.

"So you really fought one of these things before?" Max suddenly asked, and Steve nodded silently. "And you're, like, totally 100% sure it wasn't a bear?"

"Shit. Don't be an idiot. Okay?" Dustin said, puffing a huge sigh. "It wasn't a bear." The two looked up at him with an odd look. "Why are you even here if you don't believe us?" Max didn't have an answer for him, but was more surprised by his tone. "Just go home..."