Chapter 82 ~ Did these Capture Target... Change?

Start from the beginning

Lucas-nii and Lily... Ufufufu~ Then that means, I'll truly become Lily/Hana's sister in reality~!!!

Do your best, Lu-nii!!! I won't forgive you if you don't become her husband!!!

"Y-You seemed to be distracted by something, A-Alterisa. Are you watching Lucas and the princess?"

Keith asked as we danced together.

"Ah, pardon me, Keith-sama. I was simply watching over them. After all, this is their first time displaying their relationship in public."

"I see. Indeed, I was quite surprised when I saw them together as well. I never realized..."

"Ufufufu~ Lu-nii is extremely adept in controlling his expressions, after all. It is no wonder. If I were not living with him, I wouldn't be aware of their relationship as well."

"I see..."

I looked at Keith, who was staring at Lu-nii with a slight smile on his face.

He... He really changed a lot, huh? He's a completely different person from the Keith in the otome game!

Like... This is his first dance of the night!

Can you believe it?! In the otome game, Keith would've danced with multiple girls by now! The only time he danced with one girl alone was when the heroine reached the ending of his route!

Moreover, his personality was also very different. At least... in front of me.

I've heard about him being very charming, charismatic, and suave when he interacted with other girls, enough that it propelled him to the third most popular bachelor in the kingdom after Alexus and Lu-nii.

That sounded more like the Keith I knew from the Otome game. But I never really see that side of him...

He's holding her hand very softly, distancing himself appropriately, and he has trouble looking at her right in the eyes. He's the complete opposite of the playboy he was in the game!

Well, I like this more, but it's still very jarring to see even after being his friend for years now.

"Uhm... Alterisa."

"Hm?"

"I've prepared a gift for you. A personal one, separate from my family. I hope you'll like it."

"Really? Of course~ I look forward to finding out what it is~!"

"M-Mm..."

Ah, he's blushing again.

Seriously! He looks like a playboy, but he acts really differently! It's very confusing... I wonder what he looked like to other girls.

When I asked Evelyn, who was supposed to be the villainess of his route, she really didn't give me anything. She just said "He's a respectable heir of the Varion family".

That was it... Noir, Illya, Valerie-chan, Stella, and Mellissa also said the same thing. They really have no interest in him whatsoever...

Well, at least he's not seducing my friends like a sleaze, or I would beat him up under the guise of "training".

Soon, the song ended and the both of us bowed and curtsied to each other.

"T-Thank you for the dance. Once again, congratulations on your fifteenth birthday, Alterisa."

"Yes. Thank you very much for coming as well, Keith-sama."

His gaze lingered for a few moments, his lips curled into a smile, before he nodded and left.