Chapter 16

Normally, nawawalan ako nang gana when the guys around me shows motive that they like me... That I will even uncrush my crush when I started to feel that they like me....

Alam mo yun? Parang wala kasing thrill kapag ang crush mo nagkagusto sayo hahaha pero feeler lang talaga ako!

My standard is so high even if I'm not pretty... Because In the real world... I watched anime and I read books.... Fictional men sets my standard so high....

That even if I'm not pretty... I deserve to have that kind of standard... To have the kind of man like a fictional character...

A man that will only look at me and treat me like his Queen....

Well, the treatment should be vice versa of course.... If a man treat you like a Queen, you need to treat them like a king....

"Let's go on a date?"

"After we are done giving the foods, Yeah?" I replied...

I wonder... If I really deserve aqua?

Of course! I deserve him! Hehe

He intertwined our hands and rest his head on my shoulder...

Aqua is so sweet that I was so used of it and I really loved that he act this way with me.....

It felt surreal...

I kiss the back of his hand making him stilled... I chuckled...

I'm not really showy at minsan lang ako nagiging sweet....

The day just continue to pass by you see.... Nasanay na din naman ako sa pagiging sweet ni Aqua and I'm so comfortable with him doing it...

Lyric was also awake and the chaotic part in the novel started... Right now, Athena was shutting herself... Tho it's because of the guardians too...

Hindi na din naman ako nakakapanood ng mga pangyayari na nagaganap! Kasi si Aqua! Nilalandi ako palagi!!!

Well, Who am I to refuse? Hehe

Malandi ka El!

"Ang laking tulong niyo namang dalawa." Geo smiled at us.... He said it with sarcasm!

"Tapos na lahat lahat, anong binigay niyo?"

"Pagkain." Sagot ko kay Jin.

"A few and you just flirted with Aqua the whole time!"

"Inggit ka Laila? Nandiyan si Geo hehehehehe."

"Ewww." The two of them said it in unison and look like they were disgusted..

What? What? Huhh?

I actually ship the two of them! At balak ko pa nga sana silang gawan ng story!

Jin whistled and started to laugh...

"Just ignore those two." Aqua whisper and held my hand tight.... He smile at me... My heart thump....

"Ate El!" Kids run towards us.. "gusto namin itong ibigay sayo."

Raph handed me the flowers ....

"Hindi katulad ng mga pagkaing binibigay mo pero..." He smiled at me.

"Gusto namin magpasalamat." Chacha said.

"A token of appreciation." Laila said...

Lahat kami ay binigyan nila ng bulaklak at nagpasalamat...

"Lady El, I know you are still here."

A woman holding a basket strode her way towards us with a smile.