𝐢𝐯. 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad you noticed yet didn't take the hint." She said, setting her phone in her lap. His cheeks went a slight color of pink and he smiled sheepishly.

"I just...really wanted to talk to you..." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why? So you can have sex with me?" His eyes widened a little at her response. That was one hell of a jump into the deep end.

"Huh!? That was a very big assumption." He scoffed.

"Well, isn't it all you jocks do? Sleep with girls?" She asked. He paused for a moment as he thought over all of his friends.

"Ah...some of us do. I-I don't! I was trying to ask you to prom." He said. She blinked as she stared at him.

"I don't even know you and you're so eager to take me to prom?" She asked, raising a brow as she stared at the jock in front of her. He paused once again, his eyebrows furrowing as he thought over his decisions on approaching her.

"To be fair...I wasn't quite prepared for this conversation as I was before since I wasn't sure you'd actually respond to me for once." He chuckled. She hummed in slight agreement. She couldn't deny that her avoiding him was very true. Suddenly, his hand was in front of her, making her look down, "Nick Armstrong!"

She stared at his offer to shake her hand and she simply rolled her eyes, scoffing as she stood and walked away. He sat there, wondering what the hell he did wrong just by introducing himself.

"W-Wait! Wait! I didn't get your name!" He stood and followed her as she walked along with the crowd at the mall.

"Good. That was the point." She responded behind her, still walking. He finally stopped and allowed the girl to go ahead and further away from him. He sighed and crossed his arms. He at least got further today, but he wasn't sure how to reach her more. George was right. She clearly hated men. She so quickly chose to avoid them.

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

What do you do when love approaches you?

Is it fair to panic and run screaming?

Yes.

Is it fair to harm the source mentally or physically?

Yes.

Is it fair to accept it?

❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎

Brielle stared at her unfinished add on to her creative writing laid on her desk top. She was silent, stuck on a response she already knew but didn't feel.

"Is it fair to accept it...?" She repeated softly. She sighed and wrote down "no" as a response. She then tensed and dropped her pencil, groaning.

"God! No! No! No! It's not fair to accept it. Come on, Brielle. You know that..." she whined softly, cursing at herself for starting to be so naive over a boy she just met.

"Oh but those adorable puppy eyes he has when he looks so obliviously at you~!"

Brielle blinked and slowly turned in her chair to her friend who laid in her bed. She had her arm draped back as she spoke in a dramatic tone.

"And the way he complimented your up most terrific beauty~!" She looked to Brielle who was suddenly turned and glaring at her and she grinned.

"You like him!"

"I do not like him!" Brielle yelped back. Cassidy groaned and rolled her eyes.

"You totally think he's hot."

"I just met him and I think he's desperate." She huffed, turning back to her paper and crossing her arms.

"Desperate for you~" she cooed.

"Shut up!" Brielle whined, flopping back against her seat. Cassidy snickered and rolled her eyes.

"Okay! Okay! Still, give this guy a chance. He doesn't even know your name. Plus, prom is only in a month which school ends in a month, too! Just take your chances to end the year with something nice." Cassidy said. Brielle shook her head, sighing.

"I'm not going to prom. Prom is where all the assholes who can get girls, the annoying couples, and the singles desperate to get a girl or a boy go. I'm not doing that." She said. Cassidy blinked.

"I'm going to be there." She said. Brielle grinned.

"Exactly. You fall into the single category." She said with a grin. Cassidy huffed.

"Rude!"

Brielle snickered and turned towards her desk again. She looked to her writing and sighed, gently pushing it back. She decided that was enough for the night...

❤︎︎