In Which She Accepts and Let Go

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, I made sure you didn't hit your head as we entered the house..."

He jokes as I reach behind me and throw him my pillow, he starts to laughs heartedly now, I began to do so too.

"Why didn't you woke me up?"

I ask, my brows furrowing, he sighs, leaning in and caressing my cheek gently with his thumb, I held the urge to close my eyes at the contact.

"I didn't want to wake a certain peaceful sleeping girl..., besides you needed it."

His voice laces with such gentleness, my stomach twists in glee.

He doesn't know... and he can't... was it really possible to fall in more in love with a person each passing day?

Entretaining the thought in my head as a possibility, the light touch of his finger graces the the tip of one of my fingers up my shoulder, sending a trail of sweet fire in its wake, I take a deep breath and look at William.

My heart constricted in awe, the fire in his eyes and determination in his voice paralized me, the words that graced his lips, caressed my heart.

" Dress nicely, we are going out..."

William stands up from the bed and began to walk out of the room, but before he dissapeared, my words stop him.

"Where?" Curiosity winning the best of me, he glances back leaning in the door frame and giving me a cheeky grin, a determined glint in his eyes caught me off guard.

"It's a surprise..." Leaving me breatheless with one of his famous winks, I huff not being able to contqin the small flame of feelings that consumed my inside, laying myself back into the bed....

He's gone mental allright... dress nicely?

Glacing toward the nightstand besides my bed, wondering where could we go for me to dress nicely..., mouth dropping open in disbelief, the digital clock with blaring blue light signaled the time, a quarter to 6... Shot, never knew I could sleep this long!

So I jump out of bed and into the bathroom, ofcourse with all the necessites and whatnot... under the steamy water that caress my skin, dress choices were dotting down on my mind...

Who knew this would happen.

I sighs softly, some minutes later getting out of the shower, swiftly downing a pair of laced black undergarments, not knowing which dress to pick I went for a practical one, a simple yet elegant dress that transparent black rose patterned sleeves began from shoulders to mid arms, a sequin v neck center that reach mid chest as the sequin reached exactly where the waist began another transparent rose pattern adorned such until middle waist and covered the navel with the same soft sequin material, semi short up front and long behind, an opening crease in the left leg and the back of the skirt reaching mid leg, donning a pair of silver 2 inch heels, small diamonds adorning my ears and a simple diamond necklace adorn my chest, I knew I was ready... well except the hair and make up.

So I move toward the vanity table... reaching for a soft pink colored lip gloss, a small dust of white eye shadow and black eyeliner, applying it gently and very slowly contourning the shape of my eyes, not wanting to look extremely dolled up but my eyes being the center of attention.

Brushing and detangling my hair, I go for my bangs, brushing it side ways and keeping them in place with small shinning round clips and my hair cascading in their natural waves, spraying on a bit of perfume and looking myself finally on my full size mirror...

Well, what if it's too much?..., oh god have mercy!

A little of anxiety courses through my body, nervous and heart racing in my chest, realization dawned on me...