1.

Laying in his bed George had a dreadful feeling about something bad happening. He didn't know what, but the feeling lurked inside of him. He thought maybe something had happened to his mom but there was no call from the hospital.

What if it was his dad? The only person he had left in his life besides his best friend, and only friend, Karl.

He had basically no one, only two people and a few neighbors he barley knew. He already is losing his mother to cancer so what is it now? The fear of losing everyone around made his anxiety spike.

With all the thoughts spinning in his head his phones started ringing. He grabbed his phone off the charger and stared at the screen in horror.

Incoming Call...
Death-Call

no.. No.. NO!
He stared at the screen with shock and utter disbelief. He knew the call would come someday but he obviously didn't want it to be today. He was only 19 for crying out loud.

Though the fear overwhelmed him, he pressed answer.

Incoming Call...
Death-Call

"Hello, my name is Lily Baker, is this George Davidson?"

There was silence for a moment, before the lady repeated herself.

"Hello? My name is Lily baker.. is this George Davidson??"

"Oh uhm yea. sorry."

"It's okay sir. I'm here to inform you that sometime within the next 24 hours you will meet death. Do you have any questions?"

he was so shocked and scared he forgot how to speak. he managed to mutter words out, "No I have mo questions."

"Great well, We recommend downloading Last-Friend app to see whose last day it is as-well and maybe spend that last time with each other. no pressure though, it's optional. On behalf on the death-call team, we are very sorry. I hope you will have a good rest of your-"

He hung up.

Even though the room was freezing, the loud AC running, he wanted it off but he couldn't move. The shock and overwhelming fear of death filled him. He was practically paralyzed. All the horrible thoughts running through his head and the fear made him panic and paralyzed.

He had no clue on what to do. Should he call Karl, his Dad? Or download that stupid worthless app?

He turned on his phone and unlocked it. Going straight to the app store.

———
word count: 428
FIRST CHAPTER DONE BABY WOOOOO i'm honestly so proud of it and PLEASE LEAVE NICE CRITICISM!!

vote???