Chapter 3: Childhood part 2

Merita's age in this chapter: 13-14 and you'll be seeing some of Merita's " happy memories " of her childhood in this chapter

Comment if you know the vines that were used in this chapter! P.s: I don't own the vines just so you know.

____________________________________________________________________________

( Happy Memory #1 )

Merita was in the Daycare dressed in her Daycare attendant outfit holding a toy phone in one hand and a toy tea cup in the other as two little girls wearing sitting next to her on both sides as they were pretending to be having a tea party.

Merita: What? You're not coming to our tea party? ( She said pretending to be talking to someone on the toy phone and acting surprised earning a few giggles from the little girls ) Bethany we made biscuits!

Merita pretended to hang up on the toy phone and looked at the giggling little girls with a smile.

Merita: how rude, am I right? ( She said causing the little girls to giggle even more which widened her smile a little more )

______________________________________

( Happy Memory #2 )

Monty, Chica, Freddy, and Merita were pillow fighting in Roxanne's room. Monty was hitting Chica and Merita with a pillow, swinging to close to one of the lights.

Freddy: Monty don't, Monty Monty! ( He said as Monty was hitting Chica and Merita with a pillow ) Monty watch the light

Monty stopped what he was doing and looked at the light, before he broke the light by hitting it with the pillow he was holding.

Merita: Monty! Roxy is going to murder you! And I would have to be the one to hide your body!

Monty: oh relax, she ain't gonna murder me-

Roxanne slammed the door open and looked at the group with a pissed expression, Merita and Chica quickly pointed at Monty who pointed at Freddy. Freddy just looked at Monty dumbfounded that Monty was trying to blame him.

Freddy: Monty! How could you!

Merita: it's Monty! He'll betray his own creator when he knows he's about to be put in a grave!

Roxanne then jumped at Monty and the two started fighting. Freddy was trying to break the two up while Merita just slowly grabbed the bowl of popcorn that was on the coffee table and offered it to Chica to share which she happily agreed as the two soon started eating some of the popcorn as they were watching Roxanne beat up Monty with Freddy trying to stop them.

______________________________________

( Happy Memory #3 )

Merita and Sun were running the Daycare together when Sun saw that one of the kids had something in their hand

Sun: Sunbeam what do you have

The kid: A knife!

Sun & Merita: No!

The kid then started running around the Daycare with the knife in their hand as both Merita and Sun started chasing after them to get the knife away from them