Chapter 8: 🍇"Misidentified"🦴

//Timeskip to the time of sister location// Zero's POV//

I looked at the night guard enter the rental facility through the elevator and realized this was my chance for revenge. This was with no doubt William Afton, I knew I could get my revenge eventually. I've waited too many nights for this, I needed to do it now. But for some reason when he tried to type what he wanted as a gift basket, I couldn't help but auto correct it to "exotic butters". Man, being a spaghetti robot sure can change you. After the night guard entered parts and service, I used Ennard's ability to pretend and used Circus Baby's voice box to try and trick him into sending C.B to the scooping room. I then told him instructions to get him to the maintenance hatch to the scooping room. I needed revenge and the other Funtimes needed an escape. 

"You are in the scooping room now," I started. "Funtime Foxy has already been here today. Funtime Freddy has already here today. Ballora has already been here today. Circus Baby has already been here today.. I've been out before but they always put me back. They always put us back in here. There is nowhere to go when we look like this. But maybe if we looked like you, we would have somewhere to go. If we looked like you, maybe we would have somewhere to hide. The scooper only hurts for a moment.." I said again. Activating the scooper.

. . .

After the the night guard was scooped, I noticed that this man wasn't the one I've been looking for. His red eyes were a giveaway for me. This wasn't William...

..... It was Michael....