"I'm glad you all came back safely," He says once I was finished. "And, Vivian, since you're the most injured, you can take a week off to recover."

"Thanks, Gramps," I murmur. I turn to my teammates, clasping my hands together. "Great job, team! I think I'm gonna head home early and let Roguey know I'm back. I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Viv," Erza calls after me, as the others do as well.

I reach my two storey house and dump my bag on the living room couch before I grab my communication lacrima. I call Rogue's number. His face appears in the screen. I can see he's in Sting's office.

"Hi, Rogue-kun! I'm so glad you answered," I say. "I'm back from my S-class quest!"

"That's great. How did it go?" Rogue asks.

"It was absolutely crazy!" I reply. "There's so much to tell you about. How would you like to come over for dinner and I can tell you all about it?"

Rogue gives me a rare smile as he replies, "Sure. I'll be over right away."

"Great! Let's go out for dinner, as I don't feel up to cooking tonight," I say. "There's a great place that sells the best gyoza."

Gyoza is Japanese dumplings with vegetables and meat in it. It's really delicious and my favourite!

"I'll be there," He murmurs, before we hang up.

I head to my room and take a shower before requipping into some nice clothes for my date. I wear a pink strapless shirt with cloud prints on it and a yellow bow at the front paired with a blue skirt and yellow wedge heels with beads along the middle straps. I run a brush through my hair and my teeth before I grab my pink clutch and make sure I have everything.

 I run a brush through my hair and my teeth before I grab my pink clutch and make sure I have everything

Then I head downstairs just as there's a knock on the door.

I open it to find Rogue before me, in a long sleeved black shirt and pants, along with his cape. "Wow," He says, taking in my outfit. "You look great."

"Thanks. So do you," I say. I notice a certain green Exceed isn't with him. "Where's Frosch?"

"Sting's looking after him," Replies Rogue. "Are you ready?"

I nod as I step out and lock my door. "I'm ready. Let's go." I skip my arm through his and I take Rogue to my favourite place that sells gyoza.

🗡🗡🗡

After dinner and dessert, the sun having set three hours ago, Rogue walks me home, his hand in mine. I'd told him everything about the mission and then we'd chatted about other things.

When we enter my house, Rogue immediately spins me to face him and his lips meet mine in a fierce kiss, the door shutting behind us.

I relax as I kiss him back, just as eagerly. Even though it was only a little over two weeks, it still feels like forever since I've kissed Rogue.

We pull back and Rogue cups my face as he gazes at me with soft eyes. "I've missed you," He murmurs.

"I've missed you too," I murmur back.

Rogue suddenly lifts me up bridal style, much to my slight embarrassment, and carries me upstairs to my bedroom, where he shuts the door. He then sets me on my bed and resumes kissing me.

Rogue runs his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him in but our tongues battle each other before the Cheney wins out. After exploring every inch of my mouth, he resumes kissing my lips, then places butterfly kisses along my jaw.

I turn my head with a soft moan as he kisses down my neck, towards the dragon mare mark. When his lips find it, they press it lovingly, causing me to let out another moan as my eyelids flutter. I feel Rogue smirking against my skin.

He kisses it again before leaning back to peer down at me. Rogue murmurs as he traces the mark, "I'd felt you were injured through our mate bond."

"Y-You did?" I say, turning my head. He nods. I then remember that he'd told me a dragon or Dragon Slayer can feel the emotions of their mate through the bond once they're marked.

"I was really worried, but I knew Natsu would protect you," Says Rogue.

I gently caress his cheek as I say, "He did. You really don't have to worry about me all the time, Roguey."

"Ah," He breathes while pressing another kiss to my mate mark, "but as your mate, it is my job to worry about you. I do love you, Viv-chan."

My heart feels like it'll explode from happiness as I respond, "I love you too, Rogue-kun."

He smiles at me before we resume kissing each other passionately, his hands gently exploring my body.