Tony DiNozzo's Children

The order of the photos go: Tali David-DiNozzo, Alistair DiNozzo, Leroy DiNozzo, Caitlin DiNozzo, Shannon DiNozzo, Mack DiNozzo-Maine Coon, Mae DiNozzo-Australian Shepherd, Alec DiNozzo-Norwegian Forest cat and Andromeda DiNozzo-German Shepherd.

Background: Anthony Tony DiNozzo Jr. has five children; everyone knows his biological daughter Tali David-DiNozzo. He also has four other children, Alistair, Leroy, Caitlin, and Kelly DiNozzo. Everyone at the FBI and NCIS knows about Tali, but only a few know about the other four. Those people that know the other four children are Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Jackson Gibbs, Tobias Fornell, Emily Fornell, Ron Sacks, Trent Kort, Abigail Abby Sciuto, Dr. Donald Ducky Mallard, Director Leon James Vance, James Jimmy Palmer Breena Palmer and Balboa. The people that know about Tony DiNozzos four adopted children are also like Aunts and Uncles to all his children, but mostly his three adopted and Kelly called them Aunts and Uncles. Each of the people that know about his other four kids, have different nicknames for each one.

Tali David-DiNozzo, is Tony DiNozzos oldest daughter and first child aged 10. Alistair DiNozzo, is his oldest son and second child aged 9. Leroy DiNozzo, is his second oldest son and third child age 7. Caitlin DiNozzo, his second oldest daughter and fourth child age 5. Shannon DiNozzo, his baby girl and fifth child, age 3. Alistairs middle name is Jameson, Leroys middle name is Jarvis, Caitlins middle name is Elizabeth, and Shannons middle name is Kelly.

Alistair Jameson, Leroy Jarvis and Caitlin Elizabeth DiNozzo are siblings. Shannon Kelly is Tali David-DiNozzos half-sister, but one knows her Mothers name but her siblings, Dad, and her Aunts and Uncles. Shannons Mother died when she turned two, because she was addicted to drugs. Alistairs, Leroys and Caitlins parents were killed in a drunk driver car crash.

Shannon Kelly DiNozzo has a lot of medical problems, because her Mother was on so many drugs when she was pregnant with her. Also Shannon was born five month early, and her Mother only came around once a year. Not that Kelly even knew that she didnt have a Mom, of her two older sisters and her Aunts that were there for her. Kelly has two dogs, one named Andromeda, who is a K-9 dog who helps out Tony DiNozzos team. Her other dog is Mae, who is a service/therapy/K-9 dog, but Mae doesnt help out with Tony DiNozzos team. The others help Kelly out with her dogs; they also have two cats named Mack and Maxwell. Mason and Maxwell are Service/therapy cats.

Story:

POV: Tony DiNozzo

Today is a slow day at work, so far we havent gotten any calls that a Marine had gotten killed. I was going to get you to go to the bathroom, when I saw my kids come into the building. My first thought was to run over to them to make sure that they are okay. As Im running over to them I see that Mack, Alec and Mae are here too. So I start to think something bad happened, so I go over to them. Also my children dont have school today since they are off today.

Hey Dad. said Tali, with Shannon in her hands, because she is sleeping.

Tali, what are you guys doing here? I asked

Well Mell had to go, her Mother is in the hospital. So she dropped us off here before she left. Said Leroy, with a cat carrier in both hands.

Also the AC broke and we were way too hot. Said Alistair

Also Maya, has to work. So we dont have someone to watch us. said Caitlin

DiNozzo, get your things we got a dead Marine. Said Gibbs

Uncle Gibbs! yelled Tali, Alistair, Leroy and Caitlin, waking up Shannon.

Hey guys, why are you here? asked Gibbs

Mells mother is in the hospital, Maya has work and the AC broke again. Said Tali

Okay why dont you guys go to Aunt Abbys lab and stay with her, and when we get back we can talk more. Now run before the Mossad-Spanish-Italian-Romanian Monster comes and eats you. I said, and my five kids go running to Abbys lab, before the rest of the team gets over to the elevator. I then ran to get my things and into the elevator. Then we go on to the spot, where the dead Marine is.