Chapter 38 : Her Past

Start from the beginning

How disgusting.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"What are you doing all alone?"

Sigh...Every single day she has to bother me.

"Can't you leave me alone?"

"But...won't you be sad?"

"I would be much happier being alone than being disturbed by you every single day. "

I didn't even spare a glance at her but suddenly I heard the sound of sobbing. I looked in the direction and was met with an unusual sight.

"How can you be so mean, Horikita-san? "

What? You are the one annoying me. How am I mean?

However suddenly I was met with the scornful gazes of the entire class because I made their class princess sad.

How disgusting.  It makes me want to puke.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

"Suzune, I heard you made one of your classmates cry for no reason? Is that true?"

What? How can this even reach nii-san's ears? How did this matter escalate so much?

"Y-yes. She was constantly invading my private space, that's why I asked her to leave me alone."

Even if I wanted to, I couldn't bring out a lie when nii-san was looking at me with that cold glare of his.

Hearing my answer he sighed to himself before looking at me with disappointment. 

"You are mistaking independence and freedom with solitude Suzune. I expect you to apologise to her tomorrow and make up with her."

W-what?

"N-no I can't do that."

My pride doesn't allow me to bow down in front of others.

"Why? Do you think you are so superior that you can't even say sorry? I didn't think my little sister would be this foolish."

With that nii-san left me alone and walked away while I dropped to my knees and looked at the ground.

'Why should I say sorry? I didn't even do anything wrong….'

In Spite of that I swallowed my pride and apologised to her which in fact forced me to be her friend.

After spending a lot of time with her,  I soon didn't start to mind the presence of Kushida-san...Even though she was way too eccentric,  I was getting used to her personality.

We engaged in conversations with each other regularly where she told me various things, like how most boys in my class were infatuated with my looks, but were too scared to ask me out because of my personality.

Not that I cared about what those pitiful insects thought anyway…..

After being friends with Kushida-san for 2 years, I soon let go of the initial edge I had towards her and started freely talking to her.

 One time my mouth slipped as I revealed that I loved nii-san the most out of anyone in this world.

I didn't mean it like that, but still it was quite embarrassing. However, surprisingly, she didn't chuckle or laugh at me… Instead she just smiled and looked away while nodding to herself…