CHAPTER TWO

Along with the 6 other girls entering the main villa, Maude was extremely nervous

Along with the 6 other girls entering the main villa, Maude was extremely nervous. Entering at this stage wasn't what Maude had in mind when her friends drunkenly sighed her up for the show but here she was.

Being a girl entering the villa after Casa Amor started really didn't fit Maude's personality, as she wasn't a loud, outgoing and extroverted person. She knew she was going to have to be extremely confident in herself and that was a complete challenge for her.

The 6 girls made their way into the villa, surrounding gold champagne flutes on the breakfast bar in the middle of the villa.

Maude immediately felt that she and a long haired, blonde girl called Mollie could be friends. Her and Maude were instantly very different but their personalities seemed to fit together well.

After the girls had chatted and gotten to know eachother, the first boy emerged after quite obviously only just waking up.

All the boys emerged, but Maude still thought there was one more to be there. No initial attraction was found with any of the boys so far, until the last final boy emerged.

He made no eye contact with any of the new girls and was extremely hostile to all the new girls. Maude was confused at the hostileness as he walked straight over to the fireplace where everyone else went. Maude sat on the end, next to the boy as he shuffled as far away as possible from her.

She was almost instantly put off by him and his rude ness. Questions flew around about the boys and their situations with Maude staying quiet, she felt his eyes piercing into his side with her not daring to look in his direction.

Everyone started to split up from the fire pit whilst Maude and Mollie made their way into the actual villa.

Going through the dressing room and living room they then made their way into the living room to find Jacques and Luca lying on their beds they shared with the original girls who were now in Casa amor. Stopping the awkwardness Mollie decided to speak up.

"Hey boys, How are you both doing." Mollie questioned them both turning around the face the girls. The northern boy was the first to speak up.

"Good good, nice to have some fresh faces in here. It's sometimes nice to come in here in the day, Nice and cool" He said, Maude felt refreshed for one of the boys to finally be so down to earth about all the new girls entering.

"Do you wanna go for a chat on the terrace maybe?" Mollie questioned Jacques, with him doing his iconic little smirk and nodding. He stretched picking up his water bottle making his way to the door leading to the staircase.

This then left the hostile boy with an introverted Maude leaving a very awkward situation. She sat on the bed a couple along from where he was lying and he turned to look at her not daring to sit on the same bed as him.

"Hi, I'm luca" He finally said after a couple of minutes of awkward silence. He rolled onto his side to face the girl, his water bottle hanging out the side of his mouth.

"Hey, I'm Maude." She says with her usual heart warming smile.

"Do you need any help unpacking your stuff in the dressing room?" He asked her still staring at her.

She smiled shocked at his sudden actions after being so hostile towards her. She nodded and surpisingly he held his hand out for her to help him up. She told herself that she needed to be true to herself and she was being honest to herself that she found him extremely attractive.

As she walked up the stairs towards the dressing room, she felt his hand creep down to her lower back making the hairs stick up on the back of her neck. He didn't make much verbal contact with her, but it was the little things he did that made her more intrigued by him.

"Is this one yours?" He asked with her nodding as she opened the suitcase, pulling her bikinis out and putting them all in the draw in the wardobe.

He started to pull out her dresses putting them on hangers, until he pulled out a small, white satin tie -in the back dress and lifted it up, grabbing her attention.

"You should wear this tonight" He said, looking her up and down very quickly immediately bringing a pink tint to her cheeks. She smiled taking it off him her hand brushing his.

"I think we are done" He said sitting on the dressing stool as she pulled one up next to his.

"Acctually screw this we are going for a chat in the pool" He said laughing, grabbing her hand as she quickly tried to pull her mic of before they jumped in the pool. She quickly came up brushing her hair back.

They lay on their front of two lilos as they started to have a chat.

"So how was it going before we came in then?" She asked him as she pulled her new water bottle from the side.

"Well obviously I was with Gem, I said that it would 100% take something special to come in for my head to be turned, but at the same time we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend and there are a few cracks." He said with her nodding intently at what he was saying.

"Obviously it would be nice to get to know you but I really don't want you feeling like i'm sort of pressuring you, at the end of the day you can do what you want" She says with him smiling.

Luca was pleasantly surprised at the girl and felt himself gravitating towards the girl. She was very different compared to the other girls who were extremely full on.

The pair spent all afternoon getting to know eachother in the pool before sun started to set and it was time to get ready for night one.