Happy Birthday!! • catorce

Start from the beginning

"Sing for me."

"Okay."

And i fell asleep to him singing when you cant sleep at night by of mice and men.

-

I opened my eyes and it was pitch black. I couldnt see a thing. I grabbed my phone checking for the time ( and getting blinded while doing it).

"4am shit." I threw my phone back on the dresser and went to turn around in the bed went i felt a person next to me.

Franticly i touch my stomach anf legs to make sure i was still clothed. I let out a big sigh of relif when i was.

I looked at the person laying in my bed. Oh yeah kellin.

He was laying flat on his back and i rapped my arms around him and layed my head on his chest.

His hands started going through my hair, strangling feeling comfertable.

||kellins pov||

I opened my eyes in an unfimillar room. I looked around and let my eyes adjust. I looked down and monica was still laying on my chest. God shes so beautiful. Obviously somethint happend at school but she wont let us in to help her. She looks to peaceful. Her slightly chapped lips parted and her pale skin with freckles and he light red brownish hair.

I slowly got out from under her and went into my own room.

As i was getting in my bed something cought my eye. I light baby blue folder on my dresser. I walked over to it, i grabbed it and opened it. I scanned it over. It was the documents for monica. Her birth certificate to everything else.

I looked at her birth certificate and noticed her moms name was summer and her dad didnt even have the decence to sign it. Her full name was just monica and her birthday was september 23. Oh my god thats tomarrow!

-

|| monicas pov ||

I opened my crusty eyes and i felt around and didnt feel the warm body of kellins. I bet he saw how ugly i was and left. I sat up and i felt my head dizzy and there was a knock on my door and then it flew open. Kellin was standing there with his hands behind his back and then he started saying "monica i know its your b-"

"I feel sick." I said as i ran past him and into the restroom. I threw the tolet seat open and threw up.

"Monica are you okay?!" Kellin said as he rubbed my back.

"Im throwing up in a tolet what do you th-" then i threw up again and again and soon enough there was nothing left for me to throw up and my stomach strained as my body wanted to puke even more. When i was done i sighed falling back on my butt.

Kellin rapped his arms around me and just rubbed my arm, comfortiling.

"Its okay ill call the school you dont have to go today." He said. A huge part of me was happy but another part wanted to go because today i was going to try to be like the rest. To fit in but i just nodded agreeing with him. Even though i only had one day of school maybe i should take a break maybe today i can think if i should maybe wait another year to go to school.

"Why dont you brush your teeth and get out of your pajamas and we can do something." He smiled. Was that his way of..-? No. No he wouldnt. He wont. please dont tell me thats his way of saying it.

I nervously and slowly got up as i nodded my head. Then he left and i brushed my teeth and went to my room. I grabbed a mice of men tank top and some black warmups. I put it on and then all my braclets, making sure my cuts werent noticable. Then i brushed my hair and redid my running make up and slowly went down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The four guys yelled as i reached the last step. A small smile landed on my face. There was a cake and a huge banner saying happy birthday.

"H-how did you know it was my birthday?" I asked.

"Your records from the orphange." Kellin said. Then he grabbed my hand pulling me into a hug. Its weird knowing kellin likes me. Sure its a little weird since hes like what 20? And im just turning 16 but thats like only what four years? And i dont see kellin as a dad and anyway he isnt anyways justin is but I dont really care if he likes me just as long as he doesnt force me to do anything cause thats all that matters.

I took a step back and smiled.

"Oh and um i got these for you." He said as he entered the kitchen and seconds later came back with some flowers.

"I thought maybe you would like these." He blushed as he handed me the beuqet of daisies.

"I love them." I said and i smelt the fresh sent on the flowers and then i put them down on the table next to me.

-

After a few hours i had opened a couple gifts and ate some cake now were running around outside the house throwing waterballons at eachother.

I held my pink ballon and sneakly walked around the edge of the house. I peeked around the corner and saw gabe coming my way and i quickly turned around to run the other way when i ran into a rock hard body and we fell to the ground. I lifted my head and i saw kellins cheeks bright red and his hair was drenched and had a deflated piece of pink ballon on his lips. I laughed and grabbed it and hung it over his face "i think my ballon popped."

He smiled and i sat up and grabbed his hand helping him sit up. His cheeks were so red and honestly he looked so cute.

Omg omg omg hes leaning in. What do i do? Is he going to kiss me?

I just starred at him blankley as his lips were literally an inch away and his eyes were closing. Then all of a sudden i was drench and kellin laughed falling back down, kicking his legs.

I grabbed pieces of the popped blue ballon out of my wet hair and then i punched his chest lightly and he continued to laugh.

I thought he was going to kiss me but he faked it. I dont know wether to be happy or sad that he didnt.

Im pretty sure my cheeks were bright red as he laughed his ass off.

"Okay okay it was that funny you dip!" I said hitting his chest again then crossing my arms, pouting. He had stopped laughing and was sitting up and then he said "aw your so cute." As he held my chin with his fingers and i felt my cheeks get hot. He started leaning in again but this time they didnt go for my lips he made a turn and his soft pink lips laid on my cheek.

Okay so maybe today wasnt a horrible as i thought it was going to be.