~Thorns Hurt~

We'll see how good this is cause I'm pretty sure I am not great at writing action scenes...

3rd POV:

The sky darkened around the Heartslabyul rose maze, reflecting the utter evil that had managed to form within it. As the overblot took over Riddle, the students took a step back, in both awe and fear of the scene they were witnessing. Suddenly, Riddle was floating a few feet in the air, his dark aura filling the entire maze. His whole appearance had changed; any white he once had on his uniform changed to black, black playing cards were attached to the ink-covered white roses around his waist, and his skin seemed deathly pale. The blot had given him various inky-looking accessories, including a small black crown, a black veil over his right eye and a heart-shaped black choker around his neck. Overall, his outfit was more ragged and torn as black ink dripped from his boots and the back of his robes.

Behind him was a large monster, its head made of heart-shaped glass and filled with the same black ink that covered Riddle. In its hand was a rose bush, the petals on the roses dripping red paint. The monster took the appearance of the Queen of Hearts, sharing the same dress and crown as the infamous ruler.

"Did his whole body just change?!" Yuu shouted while Trey, Cater, Y/n, Ace, Deuce, Grim and Headmaster Crowley looked on in terror.

"Heh heh heh... AH HA HA HA!" Riddle began to laugh, an evil-like voice echoing his own. "You are fools to defy me! You are not welcome in my world. In my world, I am the law. I am order made manifest!" he declared, looking down at all the Heartslabyul students. " The only response I will accept from you is "Yes, Housewarden Riddle". All who defy me will lose their heads! Ah ha ha ha ha!" Riddle continued to laugh, his overblot entity beginning to destroy the remaining rose bushes and maze.

Headmaster Crowley began to groan about his failure as a headmaster before explaining to the first years exactly what an overblot was.

'As handy as that will be for a future test, that's not helpful right now!' Y/n shouted in his mind, sending the chain he had created into the crowd of Heartslabyul residents. It acted as a small barrier and slowly pushed the students further away from Riddle as Y/n wanted to prevent casualties and injuries. Once he was sure the students were in a safer area, he looked to Trey, Cater, and Crowley for any indication of a plan of action.

"The well-being of my students is my top priority. Therefore, I must evacuate them immediately," Crowley stated after he, Cater, and Trey explained the situation. "As for Mr. Rosehearts, we must restore his consciousness before his magical energy runs dry. For as bad as losing him would be, there are scenarios that are far worse..." Y/n felt panic settle in once more at his headmaster's words. "Listen well: I need all of you to seek help from the other housewardens and members of the facility-" Crowley said, trying to react logically before he was cut off.

"Hiiiyah!! Take that!!" Ace shouted, running closer to Riddle and using his magic pen to send a large burst of wind towards him.

"HUH?!" Cater, Trey and the headmaster shrieked, watching as the red-haired first-year attacked the overblot monster with his magic. It wasn't long before the other first years jumped into action.

"I summon thee, cauldron!!" Deuce yelled as he ran, conjuring a large black cauldron to drop onto the ink monster, making it angrily wail.

"Myah?!" Grim exclaimed, setting the ground below Riddle and his monster on fire. Though predictable, the fire spread to other parts of the maze.

"What do you fools think you're doing?" Riddle questioned, the monster behind him wrathfully growling. Letting out a tired sigh, Y/n looked directly at the housewarden. He lifted his magic pen and walked slightly closer to the monster.