We went outside as we sat inside the car and waved bye to others.

And.
Now.
It was.
Me and.
Him only.

I remembered what all happened yesterday, I never shouted on anyone and now I shouted on him I know he deserves it but I went a bit far ig. Coz even if I didn't I was feeling bad . So to change the mood I asked him.
Y/n: umm Taehyung?
He who was sitting infront of me while looking outside , turned his head towards me and spoke.
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: umm, are you good at french ?
Taehyung: No.
Y/n: oh , um I thought you were a pro at that!
He looked at me furrowing his brows.
Y/n(mind): shit! Why did I say that?
Taehyung: well how many languages can you speak?
Are you good at English?
Y/n: well I can speak English perfectly though.
He nodded.
And then again we were captured in this awkward silence! Ugh!! What are we talking about ! Gosh this is so hard!
He took out his phone and started checking something.
While I looked outside.
He dialled a number and started calling someone, in some different language. After a while he ended the call .
Y/n: If u don't mind can I ask u something?
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: what language was that?
He looked at me with one eyebrow up , did I ask something wrong?
Y/n: No I mean, if... u don't want to tell then....it's okay , I j-just wanted to know..
He looked outside as I let out a sigh of relief ,when suddenly he spoke.
Taehyung: it's code language! Which we Mafias normally use in our conversations.
I made and 'O' mouth and nodded.
Taehyung: u seem to be interested in my stuff no?
Y/n: well u never know maybe I am a secret agent too *smirks*
A small smile appeared on his lips
Y/n: j-just kidding!
He then looked outside.
I let out a sigh of relief while smiling a bit at my childishness.

Finally we reached  the airport, we got out of the car as the driver helped us with our luggage.
Driver: enjoy your trip Mr. and Mrs Kim.
With that he left.

Y/n's pov
Okay this is it! Damn! I'm super nervous! I was lost in my thoughts of how I'll spend a week with him over there when I saw him coming with a trolley.
He puts his luggage on it while I was busy in my thoughts and didn't notice I was thinking while looking at him.
He looks at me and caught me staring at him. He looked away and cleared his throat, making me come back to my senses.
He looks back at me and keeps my luggage above his, on the trolley.
With that he starts moving ahead as I followed him.

After 15 mins
After doing our check-in and handing over our luggage, here we were sitting in the waiting area for boarding .
Taehyung: u sit here I'll be back in a second .
Y/n: but where are u going?
Taehyung: why? can't stay without me*smirks*
Y/n: shut up , I can very well! Moreover it's always a good place without u
Taehyung: ha! Fine then .
With that he went away, I rolled my eyes as I sat back .

45 mins later.
Taehyung still didn't come back I saw him going towards snacks store and now people had started to board the plane , it got a bit crowded and I started to get a bit tensed , thinking if everything is okay or not!
I started searching for him but there was no sign of this dude!
When suddenly I heard his voice from behind.
Taehyung: I thought someone said they can live without me .
I quickly turned around as I saw him there. I let out a sigh of relief .
Y/n: stop it! What took u so long , u said you'll be back in a second, so I got worried!
Taehyung: you got worried about me !?
Y/n: ARGH!
With that I held his wrist and dragged him towards the plane who's gates were about to get closed.
I was so done with this dude's attitude which changes like weather, that now I was ahead of him .
I showed our boarding passes to the airhostess and they lead us towards our seat.
To my surprise it wasn't economy class nor business class but first class and that too a private room . Well that was obvious , mafia needs privacy.
We went inside our cabin as the airhostess bowed and left .