Break,New Rooms And Will's Past

Start from the beginning

Now,They Finally Arrive to Their Destination That says With A Sign Warning people To Stay out.

'WILL'S STUFF!ECHO AND WYATT ALLOWED'

'STAY OUT'

'NO SERIOUSLY,STAY THE FUCK OUT!'

'I WILL MURDER YOU'

'THAT MEANS YOU,TEMPEST'

The Group Turns to One Another before Gulping and Entering the Room.

(Y/n):let's Do this.

Krillin:i-it can't be that bad.

Lucas:I agree.

The Group Open the Door To find A Single Book And They Were About To Grab Until....

They Were Face to face With Three Familiar faces,Although,One of them Was Sleeping And Wearing Earmuffs.

Naegi:And We're Dead.

(Y/n):Hehe,Hi,Will.

Will:MIND EXPLAINING WHY YOU WERE ABOUT TO TOUCH MY JOURNAL!?

(F/n):We wanted to know your past?

Will:WELL,YOUR ABOUT TO BE APART OF IT BECAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

Echo Stops him at the last Second And Whispers something in his ear as Will Sighs and Looks At them with Annoyed Look.

Will:I'm Still Pissed At you Morons But I'll Tell You Something Of My Past and It was Like This,I wasn't Born and I didn't Start out as an Author God because I was Created And I was just.....a Reader God.

A flashback begins as We See A Ball Of Light Appear forming a Figure With white hair and Soon Shattered To reveal a Young man that Is Gonna Eventually become will.

Will(Narrator):Back Than,Since I was just Created,I was Scared And Didn't Know What To As I was Alone,So I Just Did What my Instincts told me

The Flashback Continued as It Showed The Young Will Looking Scared and confused about what's Happening and What's going but he felt his instincts tell him something and That's To run,just until you Can find a place that Makes you feel safe.

Will(Narrator):So After That,I Ran For Years,I Saw Some timelines,I was Intrigued In them but paid No mind But then,I Met Him....

Will Kept Going Until he accidentally bumped into Someone,he looked and was Immediately scared.