Break,New Rooms And Will's Past

Start from the beginning

(T/n) Looked at his Brother And Sighed before Eating his Pizza With Mac & Cheese.

(An:I did That Before at Golden Corral,It was Good)

Asahina Stayed in the Pool to Practice Her Swimming While Sakura Drank Her Protein shakes.

Asahina:I can't believe Will would hide this Amazing stuff From Us Especially A Pool,I Wonder Why.

Saukra:perhaps if he believed we knew of this than he thought we wouldn't want to focus on the theater.

Kaminari(Off-Screen):Makes Sense.

The father Of The (L/n) Kids Thinks About it but Brings Up Another Point.

(F/n):Well,There Is Something else and It's this.....Will brought us Because he Said He was Lonely but soon,his Wife Arrived And They had A son,he Apparently Knows Other Gods.

Tai:So....Will was Lying?

(F/n):No........he was telling the truth as A man's Eyes Betrays His Mouth And his eyes showed loneliness but after echo arrived they didn't.

(Y/n) came over and Asked His dad What he thought that meant.

(F/n):Who knows But whatever it means,It has To do With their Past.

Hearing that,Qrow Took a Beer and Sat down in a Chair but Raven Took Her Brother Out of it.

Raven:No.

Qrow:C'mon,He's been Alive Longer Than Our Freaking Existence,Do you Honestly think We Can Find out about His Past?

Bailey Jumps In And Says with a Cute smile....

Bailey:It's worth a Shot!

Qrow:*Groan*Okay,I'm In.

The theater group Reunite and Search Everywhere but find Nothing That's An answer to Help them out But They See some Cool Stuff.

Izuku:What's This?

Ochako:I don't know,Deku.

The two accidentally activate It and Nothing Happened.....?

Ochako:That was Weird.

Izuku:Yeah,Deku but I Thought....Wait...

Izuku and Ochako Realized What Happened as The two Scream In shock at what Happened.

Izuku(Ochako):D-deku!YOU'RE IN MY BODY!

Ochako(Izuku):OH MY GOD!

Ochako Activates the Device And Hopes to Swap Back And When they Look At themselves,they Are in their Right bodies.

Ochako:Looks Like We got it Right.

??:Not Quite Right.

They Heard (Y/n)'s Voice And turn To see Koneko And realize They Must have (Y/n) Swap Bodies With koneko.

After Making everyone is back to normal,The group continued on and Found More Crazy Stuff Like the Fact,Will has an entire Gun Army And DNA Scan To protect Ice Cream.

Or the fact that Echo Has A Sex Dungeon to chain will Up,If he tries to escape her whenever she's Horny.

And That their Little baby Wyatt seems to be the only one that Has a Normal Room Because He Has a Room with light Blue paint On the wall and Black bats as decorations.