You're going down!

I accidentally pressed publish on the other part, so I'm making a part 2.

We arrived at the WWE stadium. We stood there with awe. As I turned around,I saw the cast of total divas.

I saw Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Natalya, Eva Marie, Summer Rae, Naomi, Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, and Paige. "Hey!" I said, while I jumped squealing with excitement. "I can tell you're a big fan," said Brie Bella. " Wait let me call my cousin she is the HUGEST fan EVER!"

I quickly called my cousin Kelly. she talked to all of the cast of Total Divas. I thought of the idea of her coming over. I told her if she waned to come, and then the phone was hung up. All I could hear was, that sound that your phone does when someone hangs up on you. In a split nano-second (Not really) I could hear her blue limo (The Vincent family is a rich, Haitian family) on the driveway.

"Rrrrr," the limo said. "I didn't even tell you the address, and I didn't even finish my sentence." I said to her, as she ran toward me. "I didn't need to 'cause I live right around here and I knew what you we're going to say PLUS there's a sign out there that says WWE." She responded. "Blah blah blah" I mocked. I told her how she was going to be where Michael Cole sits and gets to talk. She screamed louder than a girl that just got asked out!

She quickly ran over and immediately started to talk to him like crazy! I nodded my head, thinking of how rude she was, because she didn't even say thank you, but it's ok, I can already tell what she's gonna do to me when she's done. "Prizes, " I said in my head.

After Kelly went, Nylaa and Lyshana-the other girls were over somewhere talking to some guys- came up to me. "You're gonna beat Niki!" Nylaa said. "Yeah, you're gonna beat her ass!" Lyshana said. I went to my waiting room and got ready in my WWE costume, also Nylaa and Lyshana helped me with everything. It was 5 min to the show, when I saw Jacory's face. "You came!" I called out to Jacory. "Yeah, I came for you, actually" he said blushing. Out of the corner of my eye,I could see Nylaa and Lyshana in the back whispering. I signaled to them to be quiet.

I started blushing,"Oh, thank you and about the that date, Saturday is is still on?" "Sorry I have something to do on Saturday. That's actually why I came here, so I could tell you that. I'm so sorry, maybe another time." "It's ok." I said before I started tearing up. I went to sit down somewhere and started tearing up. "Aww, don't cry. It's just a boy." Nylaa said, while having sympathy. "Yeah, you could actaully kick his nuts when you're done with this match." Lyshana said.

"Nikki's going down!!" I said, with my heads raised and with a loud voice.