Chapter 5: Another mission

Start from the beginning

"Kya!!" I whined, not being able to help anyone. I ran outside to find Zenitsu. I'm not sure where he went, but I'm sure he's still here.. I saw him looking at some peaches from the tree, probably desperately wanting to pluck it out. He turned around. "Oh come on.. What?"

"Nothing. By the way.. Should we still find him? Maybe he's out of the infinity castle.." "Ugh. You know upper moon meetings aren't that short??" He plucked out a peach, and took a bite. "Ew.." I grabbed his wrist, and dragged him back inside the butterfly mansion.

We discussed for the plan for a while, but maybe it isn't really necessary. Maybe, it won't happen.

(Next day, I'm running out of ideas.)

Oh frag, still not here yet.. I've always wondered what's happening now. I also have another mission, which I have to bring Zenitsu. But I'm not sure where are the others..

Our destination looked like the final selection, but I'm not sure what's happening here. "Why do I always have to come with you on your missions?!" He whined and held on to my blue and white triangles Haori. I was kind of feeling bad though, I've might've put him on pressure.

We didn't really feel like eating, we decided to relax somewhere else. But Zenitsu was scared, I'm not sure of what. I'm not sure, but it has to be something. It's kind of suspicious, we might be in danger already. He kept holding onto my hand, and kept looking back.

"(Y/n)-Chan! Don't you hear anything..?" I felt like he was acting dumb, I decided to cheer him up anyway. "Zenitsu, it's nothing.. I'm pretty sure it's your imagination. Do you want me to cover your ears or something?" I sounded tired, that didn't really help.

"Ara, ara. Let's just go somewhere comfortable, shall we?" I suggested, maybe we just watch the lovely wisteria trees, got nothing to do to be honest. We enjoyed it for a while, but I needed to go somewhere since this isn't any kind of ordinary hangout with Zen.

"Zenitsu, I need to go somewhere else. Can you stay here for a while?" He nodded. I thought he would be scared, but surprisingly not. I ran into the city of nowhere, I smelt a demon presence. I couldn't tell how many there were, since I'm not the one who's addicted to smelling.

But I realised there wasn't any people at all. Seriously none. I kept opening doors of every restaurant or shop possible, but there seemed to be none. I was feeling scared because maybe this city already closed, or maybe Zenitsu is in danger. It felt like some kind of backroom.

"Hey! Is anyone out there?!" I shouted. That was probably a bad idea, we already know a demon's here and probably they heard that. I ran back to where he was, but suddenly I couldn't find it. I started feeling nervous, maybe I'm probably gonna die earlier.

I stood in the same position, not knowing what to do. I heard some footsteps, which that made me even more nervous. "(Y/N)!" A voice shouted near in my ear, "Zenitsu! I'm glad you're saf-" I turned around to him. "We're not." My eyes widened. Zenitsu is never like this to me, and never.

"W-what do you mean, aren't we?" "Well, uh. You might not believe me, but... Demons." Ah, damn. He knew. I didn't want him to be afraid, but I know he already is. "Alright, what did you see?" I asked him. "Peach! I mean, Spider-eyes!!" Oh fuck. They're here? Ahahaha! They're even upper moons...

I was joking around in my mind, but I knew he was already telling the truth. "Alright, Zenitsu! Which one? Peach, or spider eyes?" "BOTH!" He shouted. Until, I smelled blood. I decided to run to the scent of it, I almost ran but stopped and grabbed Zenitsu before we could get caught.

"Oi, stay here!" I whispered. "No, I don't wanna leave you to death!" He whispered back loudly. I told him to sit here. I walked out, I didn't see Kaigaku though. Only.. Spider eyes. "Oh, hello..." I grinned. Ok, this is starting to turn out.. Bad. I started to shiver while I was going to pull out my sword.

"Do you know.. Kaigaku?" He asked me with his, soft and low voice. Ah shit. I need Zenitsu for more proof, but I knew he would be more scared. "No, I'm a hashira of the demon slayer corps, and I do not know Him." I lied. I'm neither a hashira, nor that I don't know Him.

I saw many dead corpses covered in blood, and that seemed to be all the people living in this city. I felt bad that they had to suffer through this, and I also had the chance to save them but no. I didn't care about any people whatsoever, and I hope Kaigaku is safe.

"You.. Seemed to have approached the wrong person, maybe we'll bring peace just this time, let's not fight." I looked away, but I could tell that he hesitated to. "Why..?" That scary voice, Geez. I wish that we won't fight, but I guess he wants to..?

"Alright, first of all is that I don't even know a shit about that garbage boy." I complimented. I'm not being nice anymore, since this guy is trying to.. Scare me. I heard Zenitsu whimper behind, and that even made this situation more suspicious. "How old is he?"

I swear I didn't just ask an unnecessary question, well.. He never said anything, bad luck. I guess.. This is the only option. I breathe out smoke, getting ready to use my breathings. I wasn't ready at all, and I could be one-shot by this guy. The lights started to flicker, this was the start of the fight.

"You wish to make yourself my enemy? I am your future, the everlasting law, the Hashira of thunder."

(Sentence by Raiden shogun, the bold texts are changed by me.)

Cringe LMFAO

AY GUYS, IM NOT SURE IF I SHOULD SAY THAT I WAS ON A BREAK OR THAT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, OR I SHOULD SAY BOTH.