𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐.

Start from the beginning

you gave him your body to show your trust and in return he left in the click of a finger, it made you wonder- no it made you know for sure, you had been fooled.

he played with you.

"of course."

of course he had an involvement, you walked around the kitchen picking at the old scabs on your arms while drowning in your thoughts.

it was so easy!

of course he had an involvement, he basically had a free ticket all he had to do was use it, you knew his involvement with the LOV and so did your aunt.

it all added up.

you ran to the counter where you had left the letter, you read it a second time and started to piece it all together,

𝒚/𝒏,

𝒅𝒂𝒃𝒊 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕, 𝒆𝒙𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒚𝒑𝒆. 𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒚, 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖...

---

"he has good intentions and is loyal to me yet i won't know where you've gone or why until i look to the person beside me.."

you re read it again.

"of course i trust hm and believe that he's loyal to me, but it was all a facade huh, hence why she told me look to the person who stands besides me."

you had figured it out.

"the nigga fucking used me!"

you ran upstairs and changed into black cargo pants and a black tube top.

you filled your bag with whatever you thought was necessary, drowned one of his hoodies he had left in your signature scent and ran back downstairs again.

you knew exactly what you had to do and slid on your pair of black forces.

it finally all added up.

he was never genuine.

it was all an act.

yet he fucked up in letting you know everything: the LOV base, where he lived, his real name, his motorcycle number plate.

all these things he told you, so you could gain your trust.

and you was going to use all these things to get his bitch ass back.

you had been manipulated so easily and he did it so well. he made you fall for him and used how blind you was to take away the closest person to you.

the last family member you had.

you slammed the front door and got in your car.

you threw your bag filled with random belongings in the back seat and began to dial his number.

it rang.

.

..

...

"nothing, no answer."

you moved the tight coils of your hair out of your face with a hairband and turned on the engine before you pushed down hard on the pedal and began to drive.

you knew where you was going you just needed to get there, it made you angry how easy he had played with you and your emotions.

and you let him.

"how dumb could i fucking be? to let an ugly ass nigga play me like that? bitch please."

you connected your phone to the aux and started to blast 21 savage- immortal down the speaker.

it took you a while to remember where the hell you was actually going but after driving around for a while your memory of it all started to kick in.

the first time he took you to the base, the back of his motorcycle with his helmet tightly strapped on your head, like he didn't want you to know where he was taking you.

yet although it was dark, it wasn't as dark as he expected you remembered every corner, every turn and every road sign.

you used your  photographic memory to lead you until you got about five minutes away from where you remembered the base was located at.

you parked behind an abandoned truck and took things like your phone, and lipgloss out of your bag.

if you was gonna do bad bitch shit you was at least gonna look hot doing it, it was a must.

you walked building behind building until you finally got a sight of it.

"still crusty and dusty as always huh.."

the LOV base.

( i got impatient i couldn't wait💀🙏🏽)@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞