Goggles... (Tech) //remade

✨Author note:✨ I'm sorry for not posting I've been super busy. But anyway here's Tech.
(Female Y/N)
(TW. Blood, alcohol, drinking, anything that a bar would have, small bar fight, Ect.)

You had been with the batch for sometime as their "second" medic, Tech being the first of course. You would always have patch them up when they needed it or when Tech was busy fixing or flying the ship. You ended up being really close with all of them but especially Tech he was there when you need to talk or were overwhelmed with things, and you were the only one who didn't tell him to shut up or say he talked to much. The two of you were partners in crime together.

"Hey Tech how's it going on the switch?" You said walking over to see Tech working on a panel in the under floor deck of the ship "Not to great, but my data pad indicates that with an update it should bring it up to optimal ability and standers" he said looking up at you.

"How long should the update take?" You ask looking at the progress bar. "Well let's look here... Oh well three standard hours" he said jumping out up of the floor to face you "Well in that case want to go get a drink at 79's? The others went to do training or something, So it will just be us." You said with a smile "I suppose we can go, I do have some time to spare." He said looking back at his data pad. "Great we should get going. To be honest I just need a drink" you said chuckling.

The two of you exited the ships hanger and walked out into the busy streets of Coruscant.

By the time you had arrived you could tell this was going to be fun. The batch never came here mostly because they would be the cause of fights and then get kicked out so you didn't really tell them you were coming here. Tech was always pretty chill so you weren't really worried. You and Tech decided to sit at the bar stool instead of sitting at a table.

"Hmm... Tech what are you getting?" You asked looking at all their different drinks other planets. "I will have a small glass of water. Thank you" You looked at him confused he always had something like a small glass of Splotka or something at least.

"Why just water? I'll will have a Tatooine Sunset please." You said looking at the bartender then at Tech.

"Well I thought it was obvious, One of us has to get you home when you get too drunk" Tech said looking up from his data pad at you.

"I have never gotten that... Drunk"

"Yes you have."

"No I haven't."

"Yes you have. I will ask the others later, they will side with me"

All you did was playfully stick your tongue at him in response

"I do have a question for you though" Tech said putting down his data pad. It must be serious you thought.

"Why did you choose to stay with me instead of go training?" He asked looking you in the eyes. "Easy. I wanted to spend time with you" you smiled. Tech looked away with a hint of blush coming to his cheeks.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go to the refresher." You said getting up. Tech nodded in response looking back at his data pad.

"Hey, you goggles!"

Tech looked up to see a group of three reg clones standing in front of him. "What heck are you doing here? get out of here you weirdo!" One of the clearly drunk clones said stumbling on his feet while one of the other clones tried to stand him back up right.

"And why should I leave? I Haven't done anything wrong". Tech said glaring up at them.

"What did you say to me!" He said grabbing Tech by the collar of his armour and holding him up, and balling up his other fist.

"Hey you!" You yelled marching up to the group of clones. At this point everyone was silent the music stopped and everyone was watching you. and the clones.

"Put him down... or else"

you had your Hands on you hips and you were death glaring the other two clones to back off, You could see the fear in the two clones as the backed off to the side. The clone dropped Tech

"Huh? Why are you two moving backward... it's just a girl-" WHAM!

You punched the guy right in the face nocking him out. And probably braking his nose.

"Not just a girl now huh?" You smirked as you walked over the passed out clone. "You alright?" You asked walking towards the exit "Yes... I'm fine, is he though?" Tech asked looking back at the clones clearly broken bloody nose.

"I'm sure he's fine... Now let's go before I get into more trouble" you said quickly walking out of 79's.

Once you and Tech had gotten back to the ship you through your self onto your bunk. And sat up to look at your knuckle whipping off any blood there may had been.

"Thank you again for assisting me" Tech said sitting beside you. "Huh? Oh sure no problem after all I love you." You clasped your hands over your mouth the second you let I love you slip out. Your face became bright red, as you looked him in the eyes.

"Oh, I too have romantic feelings towards you, or as you would put it. love you too" Tech said calmly looking at your flustered face. "Y- you do?"

"Yes and I have for quite some time now." Tech said getting up. He held out a hand to help you up and he used that to pull you into a kiss.

"From what my data pad says it tells me that people who have a romantic attraction kiss each other, so there we go. Now I am going to go work on the panel." he said before turning to leave.

"Wait Tech."
"Yes?"
"I love you"
"I-... I love you to y/n" He smiled.

(✨Bonus✨)

"Ugh she broke my nose." The reg clone said walking past Hunter and the crew with bandages on his face.

"I feel like y/n had something to do with that—" Hunter said walking towards the ship with the others.

"Heck ya' she did!" Wrecker yelled putting his fists together.