Mission... (Crosshair) //remade

✨Author note here✨: This is what the protective gear looks like btw

✨Author note here✨:
This is what the protective gear looks like btw. Art by me!
(Also this is a old remake)
(Female Y/n)
.....................

"Oh good to see you Dr. L/n I hope we weren't intruding on anything to important" Obi wan said as he turned to look from the holo-Map bored at you.

"No you weren't intruding at all, I was just finishing up with a patient and please call me Y/n" you smiled.

"You really were never one for formalities" he chuckled "Now on to why I called you here. We need you to join one of are squads for their mission. They tend to get quite banged up so we need you to be there with them just in case, and with your background we can guarantee you can handle yourself so we felt like you'd be a perfect fit." Obi wan said crossing his arms with a smile.

"Sounds fun, So when do we leave? And who am I working with?" You chuckled

"You leave in ten. And you will be heading in with an experimental unit called clone force 99. Or as they call themselves The Bad Batch... They don't tend to stick with the plan, to keep things simple."

You smiled they couldn't be that bad, And come on "The Bad Batch?" sounds a bit tacky.

"Alright will I be meeting them at a gun ship or..?"

"You will meet them at their ship, a modified Omicron-class attack shuttle I believe" he rested his hand on his chin looking back at the map bored.

"Lovely to see you again" he said as you waved him goodbye.

———STAR WARS TRANSITION———

You where given some protective gear, it was pretty comfortable for protective armour it was all white with a red cross in the corner. Nothing to special but you where used to it. You fixed your hair looking briefly in the small mirror you had in your tent, You smiled and walked out.

You looked around for minute before spotting the ship you had been looking for. You saw five what looked to be clones? One with glasses sitting on a crate looking at a data pad one was eating something while standing with a droid on his arm and the others where leaning against there ship just talking.

You walked over to the group of clones "Hey I'm Y/n, I'm the support doctor. Are you The Bad Batch?" You smiled as they all looked to you.

"I didn't know we where working with civi's, let alone a girl" the tall slim one said biting on a toothpick.

"Excuse him. we don't work with civilians often or ever for that matter. I'm sergeant Hunter this is Wrecker Tech Echo and... Crosshair" as he said their names he motioned his hand towards each one. Glaring at Crosshair.

Tech barely even looked up at you, Wrecker simply looked at you confused, and echo smiled. while Crosshair just rolled his eyes. "Pleasure too meet all of you." You glared at Crosshair something was telling you this was gonna be a fun mission.