Y/n: ..... Damn! She's hot!
Martha: huh? Who?
Y/n: the girl in the mirror! Guys u did so great thank you so much!!!!!
We hugged eachother!
Stacy: i was actually planning to do a messy bun that i am professional at but Nancy asked me to do something with open hair...she said it's mandatory.
Martha: yeah she was so nervous about it but look Stacy u did it! She looks absolutely stunning!
Stacy: hehe thanks, btw I'm sure Taehyung will be mesmerized by your looks *smirks*
Y/n: yeah like that's ever going to happen! I'm feeling happy coz of how I'm dressed up I'm not here to impress some Cold ice like him!
Martha: pfft *laughs*
Y/n: c'mon now you guys also get ready we would get late otherwise.
They nodded and started getting ready, it was 7:45 now and still it was dark, I sat on a chair and looked outside .
1 hr later...

Stacy: finally all set!
Y/n: woah!!!!! Damn you guys look so pretty!!!!!!!
They giggled
Martha:ok, c'mon let's go!
We hugged eachother before they went away.
They opened the door to leave and to our surprise my dad and mom were already standing there with Mark too!
Mom: my goodness , u look like an angel!
She hugged me tight and I could see her teary eyes, dad too was hiding his tears . Mark hugged him .
Mom: you're going to start a new life from today ! Don't worry about anything and remember your mom and dad are always gonna be there with u no matter what the situation is .
I nodded while tears were building up in my eyes.
Dad: c'mon let's go now otherwise she'll end up destroying her makeup!
We giggled as dad gave me a hug and patted my back.

Others left and only I and dad were left .
Dad: c'mon let's go!
I nodded as I kept my hand across my dad's folded arm .
We walked out and here I was standing in front of a gate, of stems with leaves as this wedding was taking place as open door venue .

I looked up and saw canopy of trees due to which sunlight can't come down on ground , I understood the concept as to others it was lovely, but I knew why such a concept was taken. (To hide their real identities)
Two guards stood there..
Dad: so , this is it!
I nodded
Dad: u okay?
Y/n: ig
Dad smiled at me and nodded to the guards,
Guards were about to pull the branches away when I stopped them ..
Y/n: wait!
And so they stopped ...
Dad: is everything okay?
Y/n: dad I'm nervous, idk how will I be able to do this!
Dad smiled and hugged me ..
Dad: take a deep breath, and forget about everything. Everything will be alright sweetheart! Hmm..
I nodded and did as he said we broke the hug as he smiled at me and I smiled back.
Dad nodded to guards and here it was the great moment I never wished for.

Everyone stood up and were looking at me , I was feeling very nervous! As I held my dad's arm more tightly, I looked up and saw Taehyung's back facing me , the bells and trumpets were being played for me,  but I was feeling damn nervous rn! I look...

Everyone stood up and were looking at me , I was feeling very nervous! As I held my dad's arm more tightly, I looked up and saw Taehyung's back facing me , the bells and trumpets were being played for me,  but I was feeling damn nervous rn! I looked at my mom as she smiled at me and Mark, Stacy and Martha were feeling proud . I looked in front as Taehyung turned around , ok he looked good but y should I care.