𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕

Start from the beginning

Reginald could feel a small smile tug at the sides of his lips, but he didn't want to seem happy in front of the children so he just raised an eyebrow. Bellatrix smiled and quickly pulled out a small brown paper bag from behind her back and lifted it up for all to see. "We got you donuts!" 

In fact, Reginald couldn't remember the last time that he had eaten a donut and could feel his mouth watering just by the word, "Well pass it here child." Although his words may seem a little rough and disheartening his voice had a foreign softness and glee in it, his hand was out, his bony skinny fingers reaching for the bag as Bellatrix quickly jogged up the stairs, giving her father it before going back to the spot.

"You are all dismissed." that was when the little nightmare was finally accepted into the group of sparrows. Age ten, and all because of a donut."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was now official that Bellatrix was joining Five and Lila on their little fun going to their old work. Just how they were getting to the commission? They didn't know.

Currently, they were in a small janitor's closet as they tried getting the briefcases that could apparently transport them to a different time and place to get there. To say Bellatrix was confused would be an understatement. Not that she would show it.

"Nice suit," Lila stated as she looked at what the boy was wearing, 

"Thanks. Tailor in the lobby is a master craftsman." Five stated as Lila sighed. Five was doing whatever genius stuff he did on the furthest side of the room, Lila was leaning on a bench towards the middle and Bellatrix was sitting on a table at the front, it was a cozy little setup.

"Still, I will miss those pasty knees."

Five looked a Lila blankly as Bellatrix chuckle up the back as she played with the many shadows in the room. "Yeah, well, we could all stand to be showing a little less skin these days."

Bellatrix gasped as all eyes went to her, "I know right. Social Media influencers are all the same these days! Women trying to get fame by wearing skimpy outfits as the men make cheesy thirstraps, I mean good for them! But everyone's doing it and it's too much..." Bellatrix rambled on until she looked up and saw the eyes of the two intently watching her, "Y'know?"

"Not really, Five and I here have been stuck in the 60s for a while now," Lila stated as five added on,

"And I was stuck in an apocalypse with no civilization for over 40 years." 

Bellatrix cringed and sighed, jumping off the desk and walking more forward to me five, "I'm so sorry."

Five could feel himself getting a little hot from the proximity was in, he wanted to appear cool to the girl so he just brushed it off, "Thanks... I guess." little did he know that was most definitely not improving his chances with the girl as she backed away, a little disheartened.

Lila watched this from the side and sent a glare to five, "What did I do?!" he mouthed to Lila who shook her head, 

"You bloody idiot." she mouthed back, before grabbing some jump starters and lifting them up. "For you."

"Yeah." He nodded, grabbing them from her as Bellatrix sat back where she was sitting on the desk, yet again playing with the shadows throughout the room.

"Ready to hot-wire this briefcase?" Lila asked, in any other situation Bellatrix would have laughed, but alas, the world was full of many wonders and mysteries.

Five got himself prepared as he got into a stance, "Let's do this." 

Before Bellatrix knew it she was over at the two as Five screamed in pain, Lila laughed. Then suddenly a bench lit on fire, Bellatrix quickly used her magic to summon water to set it out, but it got a little too out of hand that she started to flood the place, five dropped the wires as he, Lila, and Bella went falling into the water as they raced to get out of the room before they drowned.

It seemed that Bella's powers were getting out of control recently and she didn't know what was happening. All that she worked hard for was going out the window. "Shit!" Five gasped as he felt himself going under when Bellatrix used her telekinesis to slam open the door, she quickly grabbed ahold of Lila and Five and dragged them up to the air. Haven't they ever had swimming lessons? She quickly got them all outside and into a safe space as the two coughed up water.

"T- Thank you." Five smiled at her once he was done when Lila suddenly vomited. She stood up, wiping her mouth as she smiled at them.

"Now how are we gonna get to the commission?" Lila asked,

Bellatrix chuckled, "You do realize I can teleport to places?"

"What can't you do?" Lila asked.

A/N!

7TH CHAPTER IS DONE! 

WHAT'S GOING ON WITH BELLA'S POWERS?

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! 

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!