unloved...beloved...

She was working in office, then her mobile phone rang.

The person from other side...

"Hello I'll be a little bit late if you've an urgent matter then don't wait"

Alma, "but you said we'll meet today"

"Umm I said so... But.... "

Alma: "don't try to make excuses, when you can simply deny.... in whole week you said we'll have dinner together, and then it's weekend you don't have time for me, Your all urgent matters came suddenly in evening? Even though I'm here with so exhaustion of work but making my mind to meet you....."

Beep.....Beep.....Beep......
Phone disconnected

Alma almost thrown her phone towards wall in frustration. And thing came up her mind that she has a lot expenses in this month and can't afford her anger if it went like that
And she placed her phone back on table. And watching the ceiling in blank expression like there's something interesting that don't allow her to even blink her eyes.
Tears are falling down from her eyes' corner, she stands up from chair took a deep breath and started to packing her stuff.

At Bus stop...

She was waiting for bus then phone rung again.
She looked at phone and switched that off, this is sixth call of the same person was earlier.

Alma looked at her wristwatch while yawning. And then a Motorbike got stop in front of her. And the person who was riding it, signaled her by his head to sit on bike.

Alma moved her face other side.
That person removed the helmet and got off from bike walked towards her, and took Alma's hand dragged her to his motorbike she was trying to free her hand with her other hand but her all effort was useless and making her hand suffered in pain as grip was getting tighter.

And then, that one realised her hand and stared at her in anger but not only anger in his eyes but there was something, type of liquid, the water was just flotting in his eyes Alma also carried in her eyes the same and only God knows if both were at the same state of mind.

Alma : "you said you won't come"

Ayansh: "and when did I say that?

Alma : "earlier, you said you'll late and if I....

Alma got interrupted by him

" Yeah I said I'll be late but I didn't say that won't come, even once!
And then, when I was saying I'd have an urgent matter which means, if you really want to wait or you got tired to all day's exhausted hours. and at this late I didn't want to make you wait.
THAT'S All! WAS I MEANT !

Alma was just hearing him out while support her brushed wrist into her other hand

Ayansh took her hand and starting to kiss her hand
Alma avoided and said...

"Ok ok let it go I'm getting late mommy will ask me, why took too long to get home"

Ayansh, "No not now"

"Shut up" She sit on bike and all way to home she was thinking about her four years of relation with him, she was thinking all days that passed along with.

Ayansh and Alma was collage friends. Their first encounter was not so good experience for each other but interesting, not only for them or their friends even for Whole campus.