BON REALISE'S HER LOVE...❤️❤️

Ani:kyu ki "MAI PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE SAMJHI PYAAR KARTA HAI YE ANIRUDH ROY CHOWDHURY BONDITA SE... ISLIYE PUCH RAHA HU KOUN HAI WO....

Bon was shocked to hear this and she widened her eyes but somewhere she is feeling happy and blushing unknowingly....
Soon Anirudh realised what he did and what he said and he became angry on himself for the blunder he hav created just few minutes ago... realisation hit him hard and he left her hand with a jerk....

Ani: so....soo..sorry Bondita...I ...I am really sorry....for what I had done...I don't want to do this but it's my anger that...

Bon interrupted him and said sir...wo mere papa the mai unhe pyaar se aise bulati hu and saying this she left his cabin.... without Letting him say anything.

Ani stood their like a statue...

Ani(pov): yaar anirudh kya kar diya tumne?use kitna bura laga hoga?kya soch rahi hogi wo mere bare me? How can u do this ANIRUDH? Ab mai kya karu ? Hey dugga ma koi rasta dikana mujhe please.....

Bon(pov): kya!!sakha babu pyaar karte hai mujhse? Par ye kaise hogaya? Ab mai kya karu? Hey dugga maa kuch rasta dikha ye mujhe....

Like this 2 days went in a blink they both didn't talk with each other and they don't have courage to face each other. Ani tried to talk to her but she is not talking to him properly and ani felt really bad and it is hurting him very much.

The next day Bondita had a doubt and now she left with no option so she went to Ani's cabin and knocked the door.. ani saw that bondita is standing near the door he felt really very happy....

Ani: are ....andar ajavo Bondita (he is very happy)

Bon: go.... good... good morning sir.

Ani felt bad by listening sir from her mouth but he can't do anything so he also replied good morning bondita.

Bon: sir wo...wo ek doubt tha mujhe.

Ani: ha pucho bondita.

She showed him a particular doubt and Anirudh explained her the doubt clearly. After clearing all her doubts bondita was about to leave the cabin but Ani held her wrist. She turned back and saw ani...

Ani: bondita please kuch baat karni hai tumse...

Bon didn't said anything and just kept mum and let him speak.

When ani realised that she is not moving and she also wanted to listen him then he left her hand and asked her to sit near by the sofa. She obeyed him and sat in the sofa. Ani kneeled down infront of her near her legs and sat on the ground. Bon immediately held his shoulder to make him stand but Ani refused and tired to take her hands which are settled on her lap but before doing this he looked in her eyes for the permission she just blinked her eyes in the acceptance.
Ani held her hands and kept their hands on her lap.

Ani: Bondita first off all parso maine jo bhi kiya mere rude behaviour ke liye I am really sorry.  Mujhe waise nahi karna chahiye tha. Par mai karta bhi kya mujhe gussa agaya tha tumhare conversation sunke....aur mai gusse me Mera kabu kho baita...aur wo sab hogaya. You know that I can't control my anger and mai gusse mai kya kar baita tha hu mujhe khud pata nahi chal tha hai. Par bondita Jo bhi sabd maine kahe the shayad hi wo Maine gusse me kaha ho par har ek sabd mere dil se nikala hai Bondita . I love you and I mean it. Ha ye sahi samay nahi hai mere dil ki baat batane ka aur tumhare feeling jane bina hi maine keh di par ab mai kya karu ab tum Jan chuki ho so I am telling you this. Maine 2 din se tumhe yehi batane ki koshish kar raha hu par tum mujhe ignore kar rahi ho😢😢😟😟 bondita tum kuch bhi kaha no problem tumhara answer "yes" ho ya "no" no problem mai tumhe force nahi karunga kyuki wo tumhari feelings hai and I respect your feelings par yu tum mujhe ignore mat karna... Humari dosti ko mat thod na..please.. warna Mai mar.....
Before he could complete his sentence bondita closed his mouth with her hands....and indicated no..