Ch. 8

(RioCalista etoh na ho.)

Zoro blinked, unable to process what just happened.

Zoro looked up at Sanji and opened his mouth, about to speak when out of nowhere he had a sickening feeling in his stomach. He felt nauseous for some unknown reason.

With no delay, the swordsman swiftly stood up from his chair and hurried to the door, slamming it open, then immediately rushed outside with his hand covering his mouth.

Sanji stood by the table, staring as his- the omega swordsman runs out of the kitchen in a hurry.

The cook stared at the door in surprise and confusion.

He tapped his foot on the wooden floors, thinking.

"Does he dislike me kissing him on his cheek this much? He didn't seem to mind when I did all those other things to him last night. Or was he possibly just...flustered.."

Sanji closed his eyes and sighed, smoke puffing out of his mouth.

He looked back at the door and decided to follow the swordsman.

Zoro puked, vomiting all the things he ate and drank into the blue ocean, until nothing was left in his stomach.

The cook hurried to Zoro's side, concerned. He put his right hand on Zoro's back patting it gently, in hopes that it would comfort Zoro.

"Hey, marimo you okay?"

The swordsman wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, grunting as he shifted his attention to the cook and glared at him.

"Damn cook. Does it look like I'm okay to you?"

Sanji retrieved back his hand and raised it in the air with the other one. "Geez okay, sorry. I was just asking, mosshead."

Sanji took the swordsman's hand, holding it with his as he stared deeply into Zoro's eyes, smiling. "Is it wrong for an alpha to worry about his omega? "

Zoro's whole face bursts into dark shades of red hearing Sanji call him 'his omega'. The nauseaous feeling he felt just moments ago, now completely gone and forgotten.

The swordsman opened his mouth, attempting to shout curse words at the cook's face but failed. His own mouth had betrayed him. Zoro could barely even form coherent words.

Sanji chuckled at the swordsman's cute reaction.

Maybe he should add teasing Zoro to one of his favorite hobbies.

The cook laughed as he thought of that idea which caused Zoro to look at him in confusion. "What's so funny?"

Laughing once more, Sanji waved his hands as he shook his head.

"Oh, nothing."

The cook sighed and took out his cigarette, putting it out. He looked back at the swordsman, eyes staring into Zoro's.

"Wha- Hey!"

Zoro yelped when Sanji suddenly put one arm under his legs and the other to his back supporting him, as Sanji lifted him up.

"Cook, what the fuck're you-"

"Did you hate me kissing your cheek so much that it actually made you vomit?"

"Eh, what?"

Zoro looked up at Sanji then slowly shifted his gaze to the sea around them.

"....N-No. I kind of liked it, to be honest.. I didn't hate it..." the swordsman mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, cook! And I can walk so fucking put me down already!"

"Nah. Bet you still can't walk properly without feeling pain shooting up to your ass."

"Shut up, you damn cook. And you're the one who caused this!!"

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways let's ask Chopper if there's anything wrong with your body, once he and the others come back later."