But the class wasn't know to give up easily too , they are going to rescue that power sphere !!

That is until they can get close to it , the gang of villains haven't been merciful to them , they were really serious when it comes to fighting .

" It's a pity that mere students couldn't have the strength to stop us " yang giggled evilly .

" You better shut up !! DON'T KEEP BRAGGING , YOU WILL SOON MEET YOUR OWN - "

" Can you please shut up blondy , you don't interrupt villains on their monologue , that's rude " anti gravity spat , her hands was place in her hips .

Izuku has been observing them for some time , and he did get some good points .

Yang and anti gravity seems more close to one another , they keep teaming up to beat down kaminari and mineta .

As for pang , he has been using the slightly same quirk as tokoyami had but he was way more experience in it . What was it ... Shadow fingers or something...

Cattus who was currently on our side was keeping more attacks on Gopal lulu however the cat was distracted with the guy making woven baskets .

And adada ... He has been the most difficult to beat , most of us are fighting him and kept losing because of the lightning popping out of nowhere around us , he's the one guarding the power sphere if we got close .

" Come on yang atleast give them sometime to rest , I feel a bit sorry .... " Adada mumbled the last part  .

Wait a minute .... Come to think of it , they've been really familiar lately , I thought it was just a feeling in my guts but.....

Izuku was interrupted by his thoughts when bakugou shoved him out of nowhere landing in the other side .

" What was that for- "

" Stupid deku !! You could've gotten your shitty A** hit by that lightning !! " Bakugou yelled back .

" Oh ..... Sorry " Midorya rubbed his head in embarrassment .

" Stop daydreaming you idiot !! "

Adada sighed , bakugou and Midorya are not much the best duo to get along with but sometimes they can work great together , it just needs a right way to show them .

" You two there !! Stop squabbling and fight me !! " Pang bravely pointed at himself .

' are you serious ' adada thought looking at pang like he had gotten a second head .

" Are you saying I can't defeat you without shitty deku here !! " Bakugou said while Midorya on the other hand felt  offended but didn't show it .

Bakugou had already start launching himself towards pang ready to fight him with Midorya behind him .

" Midorya kun wait !! " Uraraka and momo waved out stopping Midorya from his tracks .

" What is it Uraraka san? " Midorya ran towards them with his heavy breathing .

" Midorya , all this fighting is getting us nowhere close to the power sphere " momo says very concerned .

" Then what do you suggest we do momo san " Iida joined the conversation .

" Midorya you're the only one whose good at analysing people, did you atleast find something !? " Uraraka said desperately .

Midorya thought hard for a moment before an idea popped at him , he grinned at his classmates before whispering something in their ear .