Chapter 10

Lady Sarah walks out of the shadows as a short man walks up to her.

"Did you bring it? You didn't fail do you? It's necessary for my lord to be per-Ack!" The man gasps as Lady Sarah lifts him up by his neck.

"I know what I'm doing, Peter. I don't need such useless reminders from a lowly pest like you." Lady Sarah said, as the man shook his head, holding into the arm that held him up.

"O-of course not! I-I wouldn't dare." The man named Peter said, and greedily breathes in the air when Lady Sarah drops him. Lady Sarah walks to the cauldron and looks down into it. Lady Sarah hums, as she stares coldly at the liquid mess inside it. Peter scurries over to her and figets with his hands.

"I-I just need the last ingredient for this to work and-What are you doing?! NO!" Petter exclaims in horror, as Lady Sarah grabs the edge of the cauldron and lifts it till the falls over, spilling the liquid mess onto the ground. Peter fell to the ground to try and scoop in liquid mess back into cauldron. Lady Sarah chuckled and Petter glares at her.

"What have you done?! All of my work! Gone! Because of you! How am I suppose to bring back my lord now?!" Petter shouted, as he stood up. Lady Sarah smirks.

"Since when did you care about this lord of yours? You are nothing, but a pawn, made to be tossed aside when you're no longer needed." Lady Sarah, as she leans over him. Peter exclaims in pain, and looks down to see a shadow like spike through his leg.

"You can get out of my sight, you worthless human. I never had a need of you." Lady Sarah said, as the shadow spike vanished. Petter gasps in pain, clutching his leg. Petter took a step back, and disappeared, as the air cracked, sounding his departure. Lady Sarah looks at the mess on the ground and scowls.

"Such a disappointment he was to resort to this method." Lady Sarah said, as bones cracked in her chest, before splitting open an inch. Lady Saraah holds her hands close to her chest, as a small thin black wisp like strand floats out. Lady Sarah's chest closes with a snap as she looks at the black strand.

"Now we can begin, right Nanigi?" Lady Sarah asked, as Nanigi slithers out from the shadows. Nanigi nods her head, as Lady Sarah places her hand on top of Nanigi's head.

"Let get your lord back to normal." Lady Sarah said, as her eyes turned to a solid black with glowing red dots.

                ~Elsewhere~

A rat limps through a window and to a boy.

"Scabbers! What happen to you?! I bet those two had something to do with that wound to your leg." The boy said, as he picks up the rat. The boy runs out of his room and into the living room, where the open kitchen was.

"Mom! Fred and George hurt my rat! Look! He's bleeding! And there's a hole in his leg!" The boy called out, as the ones mentioned looks up. Fred and George looked at each other as a woman turns around.

"What?! Your pet got hurt?! What did you two do to Ronald's pet?!" The woman asked, as she looks at the rat, before glaring at the two teens sitting on the couch.

"We didn't a thing to that rat! We've been here the whole time, mom!" Fred and George said at the time. The woman scoffs, before gently taking the rat from the boy.

"What nonsense are you two talking about? You know what. Nevermind. Just get out already." The woman said, as a flash of hurt shown in their eyes.

"Molly! What's wrong with you?! Fred and George were in the living room the whole time with me! Are you that blind?" A man shouted, as he looks over the boys, before glaring at the woman. The named Molly, rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, Arthur. Can this wait? I have to tend to Ronlad's pet. Fran and Gary can leave my house." Molly said, as the man sighs.

"Whatever. Come on, boys. Lets go outside." The man named Arthur said, as they stood up. Arthur looks back at Molly, as she smiles and pats Ron's head. Arthur shook his head and walks out into the backyard. Arthur leans the boys to a bench a bit away from the house. Fred and George sat down while Arthur stood in front of them.

"Me and George are sorry, dad. You and mom are fighting cause of us, right?" Fred asked, as George looks down at his feet. Arthur smiles and reached out.

"Not at all. Our marriage has nothing to do with you two. None of that is your faults. You two are so much brighter being yourselves." Arthur said, as he ruffles their hair. Fred and George looks at each other and grins. Arthur pulled his hands back and kneels down.

"Now then. Fred. George. I'm sorry that you two have to go through this. I wanted you two to know that I love you. Both of you. I wanted to share this with you two only. I've told this to Bill, Charlie, and Percy. You must not tell anyone." Arthur said, as Fred and George looked at their dad.

"What about mom?" Fred asked.

"And Ginny and Ron?" George asked, after Fred. Arthur frowns.

"No. They don't know. Ronald and Ginny have too much of your mother's influence. I don't think I can trust them." Arthur said. Fred and George nods.

"Of course!" Fred started saying.

"You can trust us!" George finished their sentence. Arthur sighs in relief and looks at them with a serious look.

"I'm not working with the light side. Lord Malfoy gave me an offer to join the dark side. I'm working as a spy for the dark side. Charlie is busy with the dragons. Bill is somewhere. And Percy is at Hogwarts. They are still deciding which side to chose." Arthur said, as Fred and George looked at each other in shock. Fred grins and George nods.

"We want to side with you, dad. Honestly being with mom doesn't sit well with us." George said.

"Yeah. We don't feel comfortable calling her mom anymore. She's starting to feel like a stranger to us. If it's alright with you, we want to move out of the house." Fred said, scratching his cheek. Arthur smiles softly.

"If that's want you two want, then we can have a separate vault just for you two, like I did with your brothers. Your mother and anyone else, you two dont want knowing about it, won't be able to touch it without permission from the both of you. Even I can't touch the vaults. It'll be solely just yours." Artuthr said, before laughing, as Fred and George jumped at him, hugging their dad.

"Thanks, dad. This means a lot to us." Fred said, as George nods.

"Yeah. We're grateful that you're on our side." George said. Arthur smiles and wraps his arms around them. The three pulled apart, as the two teens wipes their eyes. Arthur smiles at them.

"Well. Why don't I start looking around for a house for you two. You two can write down what you're looking for in a home while you're at school. Once you're done, go to a dark corner and ask for Lady of Shadows. She'll help you get your letter to me without worrying about your mother taking it." Arthur said, as Fred and George looked at each other and shrugs.

"I guess we can do that, right Forge?" George asked, and Fred grins.

"Of course, Gred!" Fred said, causing Arthur to chuckle and shake his head. Thr three walks back towards the house, where Molly was setting plates down for her, Ron, and Ginny. Arthur rolled his eyes.

"Where are you going?" Molly asked.

"Out with my sons." Arthur said, as he leads Fred and George to the front door. Molly waves her hand dismissively.

"Fine by me." Molly said, as the three walked out the door.