Chapter 5

Lucius placed a wet cloth on Narcissa's forehead, as Lady Sarah placed a hand on Narcissa's lower stomach. Narcissa's face relaxed, as she sleeps.

"Did it work? Can she have kids again?" Lucius asked, as he brushed a strand of hair off of Narcissa's cheek.

"Yes. The scarring from what you told me, is gone. You two can have kids again. Did you get in contact with the wolf?" Lady Sarah asked, as Lucius nodded.

"Yes. Greyback is interested in meeting you in the Forbidden Forest. I don't know if he brought everyone with him." Lucius said, as Lady Sarah puts the hourglass in her sleeve.

"Don't worry about it. Our deal is complete. Thank you for getting Greyback for me. He wouldn't want to see me if I asked him. Narcissa will be fine. By tomorrow morning, she'll wake up." Lady Sarah said, as she bows. Lucius nods. Lady Sarah walks towards the shadows in the room.

"Thank you." Lucius said, causing Lady Sarah to stop. Lady Sarah looks over and smiles.

"Of course. If I find something I like. I try my hardest to keep it safe." Lady Sarah said, as she walked into the shadows. Lucius looks down at Narcissa, then spots something blue on the nightstand. Lucius gets up amd walks over to the other side. A blue rose laid on top of the nightstand.

"A blue rose. Lady Sarah rarely gives them to any humans she likes." Lucius jumps to see Daniel leaning beside the nightstand.

"What do you mean?" Lucius asked, as Daniel caresses the petals.

"Lady Sarah is the leader of dark creatures made of shadows. Hence the name Shadow Walker. She is a half-breed of the Grim Reaper and a Time Keeper human. If Lady Sarah didn't take charge of our world, your world would be dead." Daniel said, as he pulls his hand away.

"That doesn't explain the rose." Lucius said, and Daniel looks up at him.

"Simple. Blue roses protect your entire household from us." Daniel said.

"And what's the hidden meaning?" Lucius asked, and Daniel smirks.

"Meaning we can't kill you, but she can when she doesn't like you or your family anymore. But you don't have to worry about that. Lady Sarah isn't the type to get bored as easily." Daniel said, before vanishing into the wall's shadow. Lucius looks at the blue rose cautiously.

'As long as we're entertaining to her, she won't kill my family. Easier said than done.' Lucius thinks, as he walks to window and looks out. Lucius sees. Draco and Harry flying around on the training brooms. Lucius smiles faintly before pulling the curtains closed.

        ~With Lady Sarah~

Lady Sarah steps out of the shadows into the forest.

"How nice of you to keep me waiting." A voice said, as Lady Sarah brushed her hair back.

"How sweet of you to miss me, Greyback." Lady Sarah said, causing Fenrir to growl.

"Enough with you! What is it that you want from the weak ones in my pack?" Fenrir asked, as Lady Sarah smiles. Lady Sarah walks up to him and looks him over.

"Of course to fix the mess humans made. I've heard that some of your wolves couldn't have kids. If he was to take over your little army would be all for not." Lady Sarah said, as she circles around Fenrir. Fenrir growled.

"What's it to you? Your world has nothing to do with humans!" Fenrir said, as Lady Sarah's eyes turned red.

"It has everything to do with my world! If you start a war, you'll just be feeding the souls of your pack to the shadows. They won't get a second chance in life." Lady Sarah said, before stepping back. Fenrir looks between her and his pack.

"I could just make more. A few deaths isn't gonna stop me." Fenrir said. Lady Sarah hums.

"If there were any humans left that is." Lady Sarah said.

"What do you mean?" Fenrir said.

"If I feel like it, I'll just kill every being in the world. So free food for my people and no human for you to turn. And their souls don't get a second chance." Lady Sarah said, as Fenrir glares at her.

"That doesn't sound fair to the rest of the world. Suppose you do kill everyone. What's the point of doing that?" Fenrir asked, and Lady Sarah smiles.

"When you're dead, I'll tell you then. Now then! Is this all of them?" Lady Sarah asked, as she walks over to the group standing off to the side. Lady Sarah looks them over before turning to Fenrir.

"Where is the child?" Lady Sarah asked. Fenrir crossed his arms.

"What child?" Fenrir asked, and Lady Sarah rolled her eyes.

"The student you bit. Where is he?" Lady Sarah asked. Fenrir raised an eyebrow.

"That one? Somewhere off in the forest. Hopefully still alive. What's it to you?" Fenrir asled. Lady Sarah glares at him, as people in black cloaks walked out of the shadows.

"Take this group to my home. Feed them, wash them, and make sure no ones hurts them anymore. They belong to me now. Daniel!" Lady Sarah said, before calling out a name. Daniel walks up and bows.

"Yes, My Queen?" Daniel asked. Lady Sarah bends down a bit and caresses one of girl's face.

"Find me Remus Lupin. I can't change the curse, but I can make it more useful for my kingdom." Lady Sarah said, as Daniel bows.

"Of course, My Queen. Do you wish for a room to speak with the other side of the wolves?" Daniel asked. Lady Sarah drops her hand and took a step back.

"That would be wise. Their wolf side might be a bit difficult to calm down." Lady Sarah said, as some of the cloaked people guides the group into the shadows. Daniel and the others all left using the shadows on the trees.

"Now that that's settled. I suggest you be a bit more careful taking things that don't belong to you, Fenrir. We wouldn't want to make mess." Lady Sarah said, as she grins at Fenrir. Fenrir growled and lunges at her, but Lady Sarah vanished using her shadow, as her laugh echos around them.

"What's that on your hand, Greyback?" A guy asked, and Fenrir looks at his hand. A black-ish blue rose like tattoo stared back at him. Fenrir glared at it, before screaming to the sky.

"Fuck! That damn wretch marked me!" Fenrir screamed in angry.

          ~In The Shadows~

"Did you really have to mark him as yours?" Daniel asked, as Lady Sarah smirks.

"What? Can't I have more pets? I'll just kill him when I get bored of him. When are you gonna find Remus Lupin?" Lady Sarah asked, and Daniel bows.

"I'll start immediately." Daniel said, and vanished. Lady Sarah moves to the left and appears in an office. Lady Sarah grins, as she spots what's she looking for.

"Hello, friend. Fancy seeing you here as a familiar of him." Lady Sarah said.

"Oh. How lovely. You're back. You can leave now. I have nothing more to say to a shadow beast like you. Albus will be back soon." A voice said, as Lady Sarah tilts her head, smiling at the sarcasm.

"Oh~? For someone as great as you to fall for far down for these humans. How sad is that, Fawkes?" Lady Sarah said, and steps back from the fire shot at her.

"Don't you dare call me that humiliating name!" The voice snapped at her. Lady Sarah chuckles.

"My bad. I can't help, but to tease you, my good friend. Why pick an old man as your owner, Rory?" Lady Sarah asked, as the phoenix stares down at her from his perch.

"Make this talk quick, Lady Sarah." The phoenix said, as Lady Sarah smiles.