I nodded. "For the dance?"

"Oh. Tapos na 'yung festival."

"Oh... Okay."

"We can still go," he said.

"May church dun, 'di ba?"

He nodded. "Gusto mong magsimba?"

I nodded. "I go to church naman... but not regularly," I said. "Do you think it's bad that I will only go to church now because I want to pray for something?"

He shrugged. "I'm not God, so what do I know?" he replied. "But... someone told me that He's forgiving, so I don't think He'll mind?"

"Okay..." I said. "Let's just try to go when we have time para hindi naman nakaka-guilty na nagsisimba lang if may kailangan."

"Okay," he replied.

Nagkalat si Chester habang naglilinis lang ako. He managed to distract me until it was time for me to go to work. I just took a bath tapos paglabas ko, may inabot sa akin si Chester na totebag.

"What is this?"

"Baon mo," he replied and I took a peek inside and saw that there's a sandwich and juice box.

"Ano ako? Elementary student?"

He shrugged. "Nalilimutan mong kumain kapag marami kang iniisip, e," he replied.

I bit my lower lip because this man was making my heart flutter again and swell with happiness at the same time. "I promise I'll eat these."

He nodded. "Text din kita para maalala mo."

I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face against his chest. I felt myself relaxing as I felt him near me. Nakatayo lang kami nang ganoon for a minute. I wanted to stay longer... but there are children who need me.

"I love you so much, Chester," I whispered.

He hugged me tighter. He didn't say the words back, but I didn't need it. I knew he loves me. I feel his love for me. He's the one for me.

God, I will marry this guy.

"Chester," I called.

"Bumili ka na lang ng dinner mo. Pang-snack lang 'yan."

I looked at him and frowned. "My mind does not revolve around food," I said. He just shrugged but I knew that he was just trying to make me laugh and to distract me and I love him so much for that.

"Bakit?" he asked.

"Wanna get married?"

Kumunot ang noo niya. "What?"

"You wanna be my husband?"

Nakatingin lang siya sa akin na parang naguguluhan sa mga sinasabi ko. I didn't break the hug. I just wanted to be here now and perhaps for the rest of my life, if that was an option. This was where I was supposed to be all along. All those horrible dates led me to this guy right here. And if I have to do it all over again just so I could be right at this moment? I'd do it in a heartbeat. I didn't care how long the road is as long as he's standing at the end of it all.

I just love him.

So much.

My heart overflows with love for him.

"Wanna make me your wife?" I asked again.

"Seryoso ba 'to?" he asked, still confused.

I nodded. "Yes, serious as a heart attack."

"Akala ko—"

"We'll have a big wedding after we get pregnant," I said. "But... let's get married? Just the two of us?"

"Kailangan ng witness kapag ganon."

I groaned. God, why did he have to be so technical about it? "Just say yes."

A grin appeared on his face. He's messing with me again!

"Di ka ba luluhod?" he asked.

"No, because if I kneel, I know you'll think about something else," I replied and his whole face reddened. He averted his gaze and then scoffed. I laughed. "So... wanna get married?"

Hindi agad siya tumingin sa akin, but I felt his hands on the sides of my waist. And then he turned to look at me... and I just felt my heart beating profusely at the sight of him with his eyes on me.

"Graciella Rae Arevalo," he called my name, "Will you marry me?"

I looked at him and I nodded and smiled and cried all at once. "I want to marry you, Florentino Chester Viste," I replied and I saw him frowning because I knew he hated his first name and the only reason I learned about his first name was when I saw his ID.

I tiptoed and kissed him.

"I love you," I repeated again. "I love you so much. I want to be your wife."

I felt his hands cupping my face and kissing me back. He was kissing me so hard that it was hard to breathe. He was kissing me with such an intensity that I just have to take a step back until I felt my back up against the well.

"Chester, I have work," I replied when our lips parted for a second.

"I know," he said but then I felt his lips on my cheek down to my neck and he lingered there and it felt so good that my hands were on his hair, pulling them and pulling him close at the same time.

"The children need me," I said as I struggled for air.

"I know," he said again as I felt his hand under my shirt.

I groaned. "Fine. Ten minutes," I said and I felt him grinning. "Ten minutes lang, okay? Papagalitan ako kapag late ako," I added as I felt his hand pulling down my pants together with my panty. God, he's so hot when he takes the lead.

"Ten minutes lang. Dito na lang tayo kasi kapag sa kama mas maraming pwedeng gawin," he said as I felt the cold wall against my back when he pulled my shirt up.

I groaned. "Stop," I said because he was giving me ideas and I really didn't need that right now because I needed to be reminded that I am a doctor and I need to go to the hospital because people are sick and they are dying and I need to be there and not here with my very hot and very turned on fiancé.

"Gracey," he called.

"Hmm?" I asked, my mind clouded with every little thing that he was making me feel.

"I love you," he said, looking at me, staring it my eyes like he was telling me that he knew me and all of my secrets and he love me and all of them. "I will marry you in every church—just tell me when and where."

I bit my lower lip, smiled, and kissed him. "I do," I said and then we proceeded to making, hopefully, baby number one.