"What exactly do you want to know about them? There are no written archives about the Demon Knights. They were defeated by the Werewolf Alphas right after the battle of Sodom and Gomorrah, hence there are no historical accounts about them."

"I want to know if there is a chance that they are alive now."

Huminga ng malalim si Raviael at umayos ng upo. Kahit si Caelen ay nag-aabang ng sasabihin niya sa amin.

"Joah went here and asked the exact same thing. He said that when he defeated the twelve Alpha in Australia, the twelve Demon Knights were already missing in their prison. He does not know if the Alpha released them or they are simply gone. I cannot give you an answer, Royal Heir. I have no powers at all. I shared most of my powers with the new Guardian."

Tumango lang ako sa kanya. Nasabi na sa akin ng daddy ko na nagmahal ng isang tao noon si Raviael na ang pangalan ay Diwa. Kamukha daw nito ang kasalukuyang Guardian kung saan inilipat ni Raviael ang kanyang kapangyarihan.

"Raviael, the Direct Heirs are now the new Alpha of the Werewolf Clan. In case these Demon Knights are alive, do we have a chance of defeating them?"

"It took one Alagad ni Bathala and one Thirteenth Alpha to vanquish a Demon General, a Demon Knight is weaker in power compared to a Demon General."

"I am waiting for the if and but, former Guardian."

"The Demon Knights can only be exterminated if they are killed at the same time. The twelve Alphas imprisoned them as they were unable to kill the twelve Demon Knights. The Thirteenth Demon Knight is the missing key. The Unholy Knight."

"Maybe the two remaining Demon Generals, Alastair and Abraxas, can give me an answer?"

"I don't think so. The four Demon Generals were Angelus users. It means that they were initially created by the Creator himself. The Demon Knights on the other hand were created using the wicked power of Lilith, the power of the Immundus and the evil power of the world. I am sure you can locate the Demon Knights as their powers are limited, but the Unholy Knight is on a different level."

"Have you seen the Unholy Knight before? The counterpart of my lolo?"

Tumango lang si Raviael. Pakiramdam ko ay hesitant siyang sabihin sa akin kung sino ang Unholy Knight.

"Lilith created the Twelve Demon Knights to wreak havoc on earth. To defeat them, I created the Twelve Werewolf Alphas from the twelve humans with pure hearts who are willing to fight evil to save humanity. I also created the Thirteenth Alpha. Joah served as the Verdugo of the Werewolf Clan to ensure that there will be no abuse of power."

"Parang supervisor po ng mga Twelve Alpha?" tanong naman ni Caelen sa kanya.

"Yes, that is right. I tasked Joah to merely observe and not to meddle with Werewolf affairs unless needed. He is extremely powerful, that is why he is always hungry," nakangiti na sabi ni Raviael.

"How about the Unholy Knight? Si Lilith po ba ang may gawa sa kanya? Parang siya naman ang manager ng mga Demon Knights?"

"Yes, Caelen. The Unholy Knight was created by Lilith. But the Unholy Knight was not designed to oversee the Demon Knights. She was designed to make Joah suffer."

Nagkatinginan lang kami ni Caelen dahil hindi namin alam ang ibig sabihin ni Raviael. Kahit ang Lolo Joah ko ay hindi nababanggit ang tungkol dito.

"Her name is Mariyel. She was taken by Lilith and transformed her to be the Thirteenth Demon Knight, the Unholy Knight. She has the same power as the Thirteenth Alpha."

"Raviael, sino si Mariyel? How is she related to my lolo?"

"Mariyel was his first love, Joah's ex lover. Lilith's signature move. Using your loved one against you."

"Siguro po crush ka ni Lilith noh? Kasi parang gumagawa siya ng mga the moves na ikinagagalit mo? Or baka nagpapapansin lang siya sa'yo?" tanong ni Caelen kay Raviael.

"Crush is an understatement, Caelen. Raviael was Lilith's first love, but then this Guardian fell in love with a blind human. Imagine Lilith's horror when he discovered this," sabi ko naman kay Caelen

"Baliw pala 'yang si Lilith noh? Nabaliw sa pag-ibig at naghasik ng lagim sa mundo!"

"I don't call it love, Caelen. I call it jealousy and obsession. Love is too pure to be associated with Lilith," sagot ni Raviael.

Siguro nga ay nagkaroon kami ng background tungkol sa Unholy Knight, pero wala din alam si Raviael kung nasaan ito o kung buhay pa ito. Kahit ata ang Thirteenth Alpha ay hindi ito mahanap. Kung tama si Caelen, this Unholy Knight manipulated the vision of First Heir Jedidiah for me to be married to Zackie.

But the question that is lingering to us is why? Why would Mariyel care who will be my wife?