Naughty dreamer

Jeremy POV
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh!!! Mike actually wanted me to sleep over at his place and in his bed, (inner fan girl scream) I can believe it's happening!!!! I mean we've been dating for a while and I've been over to his house and his been over to mine but now I get to sleep inside his bed!!!! As I finally reached his door I calmed down and knock on the door. "Hey jerebear come on in." I hopped into his house smiling widely at Mike. "So what do you want to do?" I thought for a moment and then came up with something." Let's watch Sailor Moon!!!" "Alright as long as you're happy." Mike put the show and sat on the couch. He patted the couch for Jeremy to sit by him smiling as he saw me jump to him and snuggle with him on the couch. Once we got to episode 15 Mike was already about to pass out." Y-You want to go to b-bed?" I asked getting a bit excited. "Yeah I'm getting a bit tired." Mike yawns then gets up and heads to his room." Are you tired?" My heart started to race a bit. "Y-yeah." " Well then come on lets go to bed." He waved his hand for me to come over and I slowly but surely did blushing as I entered and laid in his bed. "Well good night jerebear!" He kissed my forehead. "G-good night Mike." I kisses him on the lips and soon fell asleep. I was soon dreaming of my usual stuff until so how I dreamed that I was naked and in front of Mike!!! I felt so embarrassed and the weird part was Mike came up to and whispered "Oh how I'm going to do you good." My face glowed a bright red." Wh-what?" Mike then pounced on me and started to attack my neck by biting and sucking on it. Moaned at how his mouth moved on my neck and how his hand was rubbing my crotch trying to go me hard which it was working. "M-Mike." As I said that he stopped doing stuff to my neck but trailed down to where my prick was and started licking it which sent shivers to my spine. Soon he was pumping me and making out with me roughly, swirling his tongue in my mouth which made me want to moan louder. Once he felt that I was good enough he put my legs on his shoulders and entered into me which made me cry out in pain and please. "Don't worry it hurts for a bit but once you're use to it you'll love it." As he whispered that I nodded and he trusted slowly in me causing me to pant and moan out his name. Once I relaxed to his size I yearned for more. "M-Mike f... faster please." I said in a shy voice. "Jeremy if you want me to do something you need to speak louder. "M-Mike could you pl-please... screw me hard and faster!!!" As I commanded he did and thrusters as hard as he could into me making me raise my lower back and scream out in please. "Oh god... you feel so good inside." As he was speeding up his pace. "O-oh my... oh my gosh yes!! Keep going I-I was to feel you hit every so-spot!!" Right after I said that Mike hit my prostate so perfectly that I was about ready to climax. "M-Mike I-I'm going to... aaaahhhh aaaaahhhhh Aaaaahhhhh!!" Once Mike hit it one more time I came heavily on my face and chest feeling Mike move still then climax inside me which sent shivers down my spin to the warm feeling. As Mike and I were panting he looked and me and gave me a gentle kiss which I kissed him back. "Jeremy!" I heard Mike call my name which was weird because I was kissing him until. "Jeremy!!!" I soon was startled awake and freaked out. "Wha- what happened?!?" I yelled scream of what was going to come. "Jeremy you kept moaning my name in your sleep and even sound like you were... getting done by me." As I heard that I paused for a moment and then blushed a bright red thinking of what happened in the dream and what he really did. "Oh-oh my gosh I-I'm so sorry I-I" I got cut off when Mike kissed me then laid me down and hovered over me. "Well then you naughty boy why don't we let that dream come true." After he said that Mike screwed me that night which actually wasn't that bad, but the next morning was horrible because me back ached and my butt hurt a lot.

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Hope you guys like the story.