Oh my

Jeremy POV
Mike has been working long and hard at faz bear and I haven't seen him in a while. Ive become so lonely in the house that each day is a struggle to find entertainment. At least tomorrow will be Mike's last day to work and then he'll get a one vacation so I'm pretty excited! Although I don't know what to do when he gets back though. I head into our bed room looking for things that might interest Mike. So far all I could find where Mike's DS game and one of my mangas. Since nothing seem to sparkle an idea I decide to look into my manga and when I opened it it was a girl dressed up as a slutty maids costume. Once I looked at it I thought of something perverted to do for Mike and quickly closed the book. My face was as bright as a tomato and became even brighter when I actually really considered it. I then thought about our romantic part of the relationship between me and Mike and realized that we've never done (gulping) that nor has Mike brought it up. I decided right the. And there that for his reward I would do it with him in a slutty costume.

Mike POV
As I was coming home from a long day of work I was feeling excited because I was going to see my jerebear and finally relax. As I open and enter our home I see some rose pedals trailing towards our bed room up stairs. I walk up the he stairs wondering what the hell was going on until I opened the door and saw Jeremy. " M-Mike you're h-home." Jeremy said blushing. "Uh Jeremy why are you in a slutty bunny suit that's meant for girls?!" I asked. "W-Well I t-thought that s-since you've b-been working h-hard I'd give you a umm... welcome h-home g-gift."once he said that I automatically felt myself starting to get hard. "S-So (sits and positions himself on the bed where his legs were spread) do y-you want t-to open your g-gift?" After he said that I just run up and started making out with him roughly.

No POV
As mike's tongue forced its way into Jeremy's mouth Jeremy started to moan a lot feeling mike's tongue swirl around in his mouth claiming it and dominating it. After the long and passionate kiss Mike started to kiss his neck while rubbing his crotch area. M-Mike ... aaaahhhh!" Jeremy became harder and harder by the moment. Once Mike was done rubbing Jeremy he went up to Jeremy's ear and whispered in a deep and sexy voice " could you give me a blow job?" Right as he asked that question Jeremy was about ready to freak out but the he stopped and thought about it for a while then nodded in agreement. Mike got up allowing Jeremy to sit up and kneel so he could suck on his prick. *yes that word also does means dick Google it.* Once Jeremy was positioned Mike unbuckled his pants and slid down his underwear to expose his prick in front Jeremy which shocked him from the size of it. "It's h-huge!!" "It's 6.9"." "W-what?!? Oh g-god mine i-is smaller." Mike chuckled. Jeremy wasn't sure what to do so he decided to lick the tip of his prick which caused Mike to jolt a bit. After licking it a bit Jeremy started to take him in one inch at a time going back and forth soon bobbing his head faster and faster as he got more comfortable with it. Mike could feel that he was almost there and stopped him from sucking. He then pushed him back and lifted his legs up on his shoulders ripping his costume near the crotch area and when he was done he softly enters Jeremy. As Jeremy felt him go in deeper and deeper he moaned louder and louder causing him to tear up and grip the bed blankets. Mike let him set a bit and kissed him to comfort and take away the pain he was feeling. Once Jeremy relax Mike started to move slowly in and out of him which caused Jeremy to moan his name each thrust at a time. When Jeremy stopped feeling pain I his ass he started to yearn for more. "O- oh g-god yes! Go faster please!" "I beg your pardon but I didn't get that now what did you ask or say?" Mike said which a joking voice. "I want you to go faster and harder!!!" Right as he said the Mike trusted faster than ever going faster than the speed of light which was making Jeremy moan his name louder and louder every single time. "Oh god Mike I-I think I'm going to ahh aaaaahhhhh AAAAAHHHH!!!! Mike I'm going to-" Right as he was about ready to say it he climaxed all over his face and chest breathing heavily as Mike thrusted a few more time until he climaxed which made Jeremy shiver as he felt mike's hot liquid oozing out as he pulled out. Panting heavily the two men kissed each other then when they parted they looked at each other as couldn't help but chuckle a bit. Mike got up then Jeremy bride style to the bathroom so they could clean up. "H-Hey Mike." Yeah?" I love you." "Aww I love you too jerebear."

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Well I hope you liked my first smut story!!!