cutie

Bucky works out when he's angry, Sam finds it cute

😡🦾💘🦅🥰

Sam opened the door to his and Bucky's shared apartment as he stepped in. Closing the door back, dropping his bag carelessly onto the floor, he flung off his jacket exhaustedly, hanging it by the door with his keys.

As Sam entered the kitchen he looked around, realizing Bucky wasn't in the living room like he'd expected. Peaking his head out of the kitchen he softly said "Buck?"

No response, he called a little louder while heading towards the brunette's room "Buckster?"

Down the hall he said "Buck Buck Duck where the fuck are you?"

He reached for the handle of the other's door but stopped, remembered to actually knock first this time.

He raised a brow at hearing no response. He knocked once more as he opened the door "Bucky?"

Popping his head inside he was met with the sight of Bucky in a black tank-top and blue sweatpants doing push ups while mouthing something.

Sam didn't understand why the other didn't hear him until he noticed the red earbuds peak from behind his brown hair which dangled at the sides of his face.

Sam walked closer, an evil smirk on his face as he planed something eeeevil 😈

Although he didn't get to follow out his plan since the other collapsed to the ground after a pause in the work out.

He sat down next to the other who layed with their eyes closed, breathing heavenly. Bucky blinked, jumping at the figure in his room. Quickly going into defensive mode he paused, noticing it was just Sam.

Sam chuckled. Bucky took out a headphone, face stuck in shock at his sudden heart beat jump before relaxing as a small laugh left his lips.

"You..." Bucky mumbled, trailing off with a finger pointed at the door.

"Yes, I knocked."

"What are you doing?" Sam asked, standing.

"Get out, I don't wanna talk right now"

"Understandable, have a nice day"

Sam left, closing the door behind him. Once back in the kitchen he prepared lunch for him and his boyfriend.

😡🦾💘🦅🥰
370 words.
Jul. 1. 2022.

(Want a part two?)