On the ninth cloud! or not! Adrian Vs. Chazz! part 1

Start from the beginning

"Um hi professor Viper!" Adrian said. Viper was standing beside him now. 

"It had been brought to my attention that you haven't taken part in one single survival duel!" Viper said coldly "Is there something I should know Gecko!". 

"Um no! Not that I can think off!" He quickly said "I have just not found the right opponent yet! I take competition really serious you know!". Viper snort a little.

"As you should be!" He stated "But not duel is against the rules! Understood! I just hate to have you expelled! What would the Gecko family say if the eldest son, is failing out of school! Or the media! You have until tomorrow night to find a duel or you're out! Got that Gecko!". Adrian looked at him. He was calm and collected. However he knew Viper wasn't kidding. Adrian would do anything to make sure his family never would get bad publicity, and he knew Viper! He knew that already.

"It is all good sir!" Adrian just said. "Thanks for the warning!". Viper smiled.

"Don't mention it!". Then he left the roof. Adrian sighed inside. This was beginning to sound really dangerous!

Axel's p.o.v.

In a ventilator shaft was Axel roaming around. He was on his way into Viper's office. That duel with Jaden. That part where the energy was sucked out of him, he hadn't known. It was not part of the plan. Viper had kept something secret from him, and he was about to find out what it is. He reacted the end of the shaft. He kicked the gitter open and jumped down. He was in his office. Axel began searching around in the office. On his desk, in the drawers.. finally Axel found a drawer who was locked. With his knife, he broke the lock and found a stack of papers. Axel looked at them.

"It is not what you are hiding Viper!" He said out loud "It is where you are hiding!". On one of the papers was a map, with a circle around. Axel smirked. Viper lets see what you are hiding from me shall we!

Normal P.o.v.

Viper was standing in his lap, looking at the tank with the floating yellow energy. He was smiling evilly. Then he looked at the bio band he was holding in his hand. 

"Who knew this schools students could be so.. so useful!" was Viper thinking and smirked "To power up the bio bands absorbing rate was a great plan!". He walked over to the computer monitor. Hassleberry and Tara was shown on the screen. Both unconscious. Viper only smirked. 

"All though it seems like I have caught some unwanted attention!" He said out loud "But oh well! Progress always comes with a price!". Viper didn't notice that the creature in the tank had opened it eye and was looking at the monitor! Then it laughed a little. Viper didn't hear that of course. 

"Tara!" it said and laughed again. "We are going to play! Can't wait! Can't wait!". Then a little energy was floating quickly out and a flew into the monitor where Tara's picture were. Viper didn't see it at all. He had just clicked on a bottom on the keyboard and Adrian showed up. Viper leaned back in his chair. He smirked. Adrian owed him a lot of energy. Meddling in his affair would be the last thing he would do.

Adrian's P.o.v.

Adrian was sitting in his room and was about to open the suitcase. He made a call to the submarine with Ecco. She had finally finished analyze the bio band. Adrian was looking at the test results. Adrian sneered.