Chapter 3: The betrayal

Pete stopped sucking and stood up like a flash and grabbed Bob's shoulder.

"H-hey! I didn't tell you to stop! Daddy is going to have to punish-"

"What in the frick is this?-" Pete explained, with a look off shock and horror on his face "Have you been fucking that bitch Wendy again?!?" Pete shouted, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I don't know what your talking about kitten! I got hit by a brick at work and I almost broke my neck! Gwash!" Bob said annoyed.

"So bricks smell like plums now huh! You are fucking someone else aren't you?" Said Pete

Bob was silent

"6 Years. 6 years of marriage to be cheated on! We are happy Bob! You said you would stop after last time but no! Why now when I'm...", Pete went silent.

"When what... kitten?' said Bob

"When I'm pregnant with child....your child!" Cried Pete.

A shock ran over Bobs face "I...I didn't know I'm sorry-"

"But your not sorry though are you?!" Screamed Pete, tears running down his eyes "You still did it! Knowing I was going to be hurt!" Pete pointed his crusty bendy fingers at Bob.

Bob looked down in shame

Pete put his hands on his hips and pouted, tapping his foot in the ground "Well?"

"Well what?" Said bob

"Who is it Bob."

Bob sighed and stayed silent…looking down why poking his fingers together

Pete grew angry and slapped bob across the face in a rage "TELL ME! IS IT WENDY? IS IT TELL ME BOB! WE HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 6 YEARS!"

Bob looked down and rubbed his face "It's…..it's nanny plum"

Pete just started "N-nanny plum….you mean…..my best friend…."

Bob nodded

"But…w-why? Why nanny plum" Pete grew sadder by the second

Bob sighed "well…..she has a very fat nyash…and she is the mother off my children…" he exclaimed, why his cock swayed between his legs

Pete stood there "children…you…." He couldn't say anything else, Pat grabbed his shirt and ran up stairs, crying like a anime school girl, he fell flat on his face why running down the stairs, he got up silently and continued running. He ran into the bathroom and locked the door, he slammed his hands on the sink and looked down crying, a sense of realization showed on his face, he looked up at the mirror and looked at himself.

"No….don't start crying….that won't help."

He wiped his face

"I will win back Bob's love….I will get  a big fat nyash to win him over"

He stayed silent and looked into the mirror

"I will also get rid of that bitch nanny plum!"

He punched the mirror and it shattered to pieces.