Chapter Two: Spicy happenings

It was 2:08 in the morning, Postman Pete was in his kitchen because he made it home from work at about 5pm, it was pouring it down outside, the sound of the rain hitting the windows, and the sound off Pete's knife hitting the cutting board as he chopped up some vegetables for a stew, His husband, Bob the building was a construction worker, he often worked late nights but, this time was later then usual.

Pete sighed and thought to himself "He has to be home soon...it's getting late"

He sat down on a brown kitchen chair and its squeak filled the room, he took off his cap and held his head in his hands, his cat walked up to him and rubbed herself on his leg as she purred.

Then,

The front door opened,

Pete stood up instantly and ran over into the living room, standing in the middle of it was Bob, soaking wet, tired and run down.

Pete sighed "Where have you been? It's 2 in the morning and you didn't even call me to tell me where you were!" Pete explained

Bob chuckled "Sorry babe, work was hectic today, you know how it is" he took off his hard hat
Pete sighed and shook his head as he walked over and took off bobs neon vest he wore for work "You could of least texted me" he chuckled, smelling a plum scent of perfume mixed with sweat coming from Bob.

"God did you get a new perfume? I didn't know you liked plums" Pete said

"Y-yeah I got kinda sweaty from all the hard work, you know how Wendy is these days, I didn't want to come home all smelly you know?" Bob laughed

Pete shook his head "Well it's 2 am, you need to get some food in you! Let me go get the stew-" he said until he was stopped by Bob grabbing his hand.

"Never mind about that..." Bob said as he took of his tie and laid it on the sofa "There is something else on my mind...."

"What?" Said Pete

Bob then stormed up to Pete and slammed him against the wall and him

"You."

Bob locked his lips with Pete's and he slipped in his tounge and held his waist, Bob picked up Pete and brought him over the sofa and threw him on like a wild animal as he took off his shirt "Tonight is going to be the night of our life's...kitten."

"B-but Bob- I-I" Said Pete shyly

Bob the Building without question stent a sharp slapped to Pete's ass "It's daddy to you, kitten"

"Y-yes sir" Pete hissed in Glee.

Bob smirked and as he took off his belt "Good little kitten~"

Bob pulled down his trousers and his big, girthy member was poking out of his boxers, pre cum covering the top. Bob licked his lips and snapped the waist band off his underwear "Suck."

"Yes daddy"

Pete instantly got on his knees and slowly pulled down Bobs stained underwear, bons 12 in her fell out, Pete blushed and licked the tip, Bob groaned in response and grabbed Pete's curly locks, Pete began to suck on Bob's girthy cock as Bob moaned in delight

"F-fuck~ that's my good little kitten~" he exclaimed

Pete looked up at Bob and smiled at him....until he saw a bright, red hickey on his neck,