Chapter one: The calm before the storm

Pete and Bob have been married for 6 years, Pete was a postman and Bob was a construction worker, they loved each other very much, they knew each other since highschool, Bob was the big, bad, popular guy at school, and Pete was his bad ass bitch.

They married in Malibu and bought a two story house, it was very old school, Bon was planning to rebuild the whole thing, he earned quite a lot of money for a construction worker, he would work from 9 until 5, and sometimes on Fridays he would work late into the night, that's when Pete being the good husband he his would make Bob's favorite food…A steak bakes and veggie stew.

It was 6 in the morning and Pete woke up to get ready for work, he only works 3 days a week but, always tries to find Bob when he can, he walked downstairs and poured himself a cup of coffee and made his way into the gym.

Pete walked into the home gym and found Bob working out, he was facing the window what showed into the garden, away from Pete, Pete smiled, Bob had 9000 stone weights on his back and he was doing squats, Pete slowly looked down to get a look at Bob's fat bunda, he smirked and sipped on the coffee. Bob heard the sipping noises and looked over his shoulder at Pete

"Are you watching me work out?" Bob exclaimed, smirking

"Maybe" said Pete

Bob threw down the weights and walked over to Pete pulling him close by his waist "Very naughty mm?" He smiled and leaned in close "Wanna get a closer look?

Pete chuckled like goofy and pushed him away "I would, but I need to get ready for work and so do you" he laughed "You smell like someones ball sweat, go and take a shower you dirty dog~" he smirked

As Bob walked out the room, Pete slapped Bob's ass, Bob stopped in his tracks and stood there for 5 seconds until he turned around.

"you are being a very naughty little Twink today aren't you?" He looked Pete up and down before looking at his phone "Ah, just to let you know, I will be staying late at work tonight, Wendy wants me to get the community room finished today, do you mind?"

Pete smiled "No! Of course not, take as much time as you need and tell Wendy I said hi, but dear God go and get a shower first "

Bob laughed and made his way upstairs, Pete smiled as he watched him leave, he got himself ready and set off for his own work place.