Chap506-Shameless, foxy, bastard

Start from the beginning

The necklace perfectly covered the hickey he had just left on her neck. Under this necklace, only god, he, and she knew there was a hickey and no one else would see it.

When she saw that the mark was covered, Roseanne choked back the angry rebuke that was about to leave her lips.

This foxy and shameless man!

She did not know how many times she had scolded him recently in her heart, shameless, foxy, bastard. She scolded him in the heart repeatedly, but was still angry.

After helping her to put the necklace on, the man's slender and well-shaped fingers brushed against her soft earlobe, and she shivered again, wondering if he had also bought her earrings.

As she expected, he picked up a pair of diamond earrings matching the necklace and compared them under her ears. Although this was the first time he has worn them on a woman, his innate keen observation had allowed him to quickly figure out which earring to wear on which side.

After the earrings were put on, the man was obviously very satisfied with his masterpiece. He stirred the earrings she was wearing and his eyes deepened as he watched the glitter dangle under her white soft ears.

Roseanne pursed her lips and said deadpan, "CEO Park, these diamonds are too pompous."

The man smiled but his smile was cold. "Roses are not pompous?"

"..."

She knew it!

He still remembered the roses.

"If you say so. After I wear these to the party tonight, can I cut off all the diamonds and give them to others one by one? Just like what you did to my roses."

The man was still smiling but she could clearly feel the temperature around him dropped by two degrees. "Roseanne Lin, are you trying to piss me off?"

Roseanne pursed her lips, rolled her eyes at him, and then ignored him.

This was a resting room and there was no surveillance camera here. If Park Jimin shamelessly left a few more hickies on her neck and shoulders, she would be ashamed to go out tonight.

She realized that although she was now in her period if this man really wanted to have sex with her, he would still do it with her even if she had metrorrhagia.

Besides, the jewelry works of Vca were so well-made that she might not be able to pick the diamonds out.

_____

Roseanne caused quite a stir when she appeared at the banquet hall.

Everyone was stunned by her beauty.

But the most important reason was that she showed up with Park Jimin as his female companion.

These people belonged to the so-called "Capital Circle," so many people didn't know them, but with Park Jimin's influence in the domestic business circle, any circle wanted to draw him in. Many people were sucking up to him. But after all, the people of "Capital Circle" were very proud, even if they wanted to curry favor with Park Jimin, they just looked polite but not quite fawning. Although these people were self-important, as soon as they saw Park Jimin appear, they couldn't help coming over and proposing toasts to him.

They didn't know if Park Jimin had ever been married, but they all knew he never brought any women with him when he went out to parties.

They didn't expect CEO Park to bring a female companion with him who seemed to be a good match for him.

After all, there were a lot of ladies who pursued Park Jimin. It was said that there were several young ladies in the capital who even chased him all the way to Seoul but they all came back in frustration without even seeing him. No one could imagine what kind of woman he would like, nor could they imagine how well-matched they looked when he actually had a woman standing next to him.