Chapter 1.5: What Was The Feeling Of Saving Someone But Nobody Saves You At All?

Start from the beginning

She composed herself and the look in her eyes became more sharper than before.

The situation became more complicated and so Ellen was starting to take things seriously.

"Also, the description about Itsuka Shido in our data doesn't match to the current one. I thought that he just changed his appearance to hide from us but, now that I think of it, he is indeed suspicious. If my thoughts are correct, then who is he? Why is he with Nightmare? Why can he use Nightmare's angel? How did he became a spirit all of a sudden?"

Questions filled her mind.

Mysteries that'll never be solve unless it was asked to those who directly involved in that matter.

When Ellen noticed someone approaching her with unimaginable speed from a far, she smiled.

"I can't be able to answer all those questions by myself so why don't I just asked the person in topic himself?"

Ellen unsheathed her blade and dash towards him.

Unlike before, this time, Ellen is seriously taking him heads on.

She knows that underestimating her current enemy will lead her to her own grave.

When their blades met, a strong impact was created destroying the remaining rubbles around the area.

Her smile grew even more.

Ellen is actually a battle maniac and so this kind of situation is what she always waiting for, but all of her confidence was shattered in an instant when Y/N shows his dominance over her.

[What's wrong with this guy? He is almost as strong as an Inverse Spirit!]

As their blades met each other, Y/N barely had any reaction, but that was not the case for Ellen.

She's struggling.

Her speed, power, and strength that can rivaled a thousands of wizards is something extraordinary, but he just easily matched her movements like it was nothing.

Ellen was frustrated and so she didn't notice that she made an opening to her defense.

Y/N took this opportunity and kicked her belly hard.

She rocketed down with force from the sky until she hits the surface of the earth, making a large bang sound, and smoke covered the place of impact.

A/N: Just in case you think that Y/N is overpowered, don't forget that Ellen took a lot of damaged from the spacequake earlier and so she's having a hard time to use her full potential. In my estimation, she can only use her 35% of her power currently base on her situation.

He is not done yet, Y/N's blade suddenly clothed with dark aura, then he stab himself with that sword.

"Het!"

There's no blood coming out from the place he stab.

Hundreds or maybe thousands of his clones appeared from his dimensional space.

Each one of them is in the right place and position, making it hard for his prey to escape.

Ellen, who is unconscious until now, regained her consciousness, and tried to analyze her situation as fast as she could.