Moreover, I'm not that kind of a person. I don't pay back evil with evil. But, he is handsome, I won't deny that and he's also my type of man. He is so robust while looking at how manly he looks. With my perverted mind, I started thinking about numerous unthinkable things about him. He must have a perfect six-pack, perfect abs, and lastly, his dick must be 8 to 10 inches. I drooled at that thought. I wondered how rough, tough, or even passionate he'd be in bed.

Don't call me a slimeball, I mean, I admired the handwork of God on him. He must be a killer in bed. Woah, my intellect is something. I don't think I was able to touch my food while deliberating on all these things about my sister's husband. And his stares at me aren't helping my dilemma. Don't judge me, I love huge dicks, and I love getting it hard. And another of my secret, is I'm gay, I breathe well having it up in my ass, particularly, huge ones.

After seeing my sister's husband that night, I prayed and wished to meet a perfect man like him in school, since, I now transferred to one of the schools and guess what, his brother also schooled there. I was happy when I was informed about him. I thought he would be like his brother, so manly like him. But, guess what, he is not, he only had that cold aura like his brother, but, there's one thing I observed about him, we are the same, we love dicks. My sister is so lucky and envied her so much. She got the perfect man, the kind of man I dreamed of and all thanks to my parents who were accountable for her being the one to meet him first.

I so much had the thought of going after her husband. I so much wanted to avenge how they treated me. I so much wanted her husband to have a taste of me and maybe, he'd have a second keeping her as her wife. I am everything a man wants. I have the perfect shape and body and I can make a man combust without even shoving his cock inside me. I'm not proud, not at all, but I know what I can do and how gorgeous I was created.

I know her husband had his eyes on me. I can see how much he wanted to lick me, I can see how he's salivating over my body and how much he wanted me, and trust me, I want him too. I thought about how much I was wronged by my family. He was supposed to meet me first. He could've married me. I would've been the one wearing his ring and having his babies. I don't know how it all started, but I fell in love with him at first sight, but there was nothing I could do to be with him. He is nothing, but my sister's husband and the mere thought of that make me sick.

It took everything in me to stop thinking about seducing him. I fought with my innermost self to forget him and was able to move on a bit. I enrolled in school and became best friends with his brother. We study the same course, which is business. I guess, to continue our family's legacy. That month passed, and we're still good friends and get along. Until one morning, that morning, a very hot guy entered the school and all eyes were on him. He's also like my sister's husband, he has everything perfect in a man that I liked. Well, I think my sister's husband outsmarts him a lot.

He's also cold and very handsome. But, guess what, I am a bitch and know how to get what I want and when I want it. I want that new guy and will have him, at least, he's not married. As someone from the states, I know how to get a man, especially with my smile. I noticed the guy also looked at me just like every other guy wanted me. I am not bragging, but I am beautiful and everyone wants me, so that guy won't resist my charm.

I also noticed something, my sister's husband's brother also had his eyes on him, but I beat him to that. Yeah, he is beautiful but he is not cute like me. So, I know I will get that guy. I know how to get them to dance to my tune.

That day, I went to school with my new haircut. Just to get this guy to notice me, I had to spend money on changing my wardrobe. I bought both new shoes and the next day, I went to school wearing one of the pairs of clothes I bought. Win was so jealous of me and from that very day, he stopped talking to me but, it doesn't mean we were enemies. He just decided to become a pain in my ass, but I didn't give him the satisfaction to ridicule me.