TAKEMICHI AND TOMAN x KURO! FEM. READER (p.t 2)

Start from the beginning

Takemichi was shaking. He failed. He failed to protect Baji. He wasn't able to save him as he was now watching the ravenette dying slowly in Chifuyu's arm.

Just after all of the Valhalla members, and the delinquents who were watching the fight were out, including Kisaki's division, and the lower members of Toman, excluding the captains, vice captains and Kazutora.

"Where the fuck is the ambulance?! Oi, did you-" Draken stopped mid sentence to see the person who he instructed to call for the ambulance was passed out on the ground by a guy with blond messy hair with glasses.

"Oopsy~" Draken was enraged and befire he could even stepped forward to beat the living shit out of the new person before him, a gun click was heard and everyone turned to see a figure in black and a stack of paperbags over it's head.

Jeje doesn't have the intention in hurting kids, he was only told to scare them off guard and that he was also just doing this for the blood his Eve, Alicein, promised.

"It was a surprise to know that you called me out of all our siblings for help Sleepy Ash," Said a man with black hair, dressed in a black kimono and tinted glasses framing his eyes.

"Shut up. I said I need your help, not everyone elses'," (Y/n) clicked her tongue before she pointed at the dying boy in the undercut blond's arm.

The Toman members were in shock, including Takemichi.

"The kid's too young to die.. I don't want to trouble myself more so I thought you're suitable and fixed well enough to make him as your subclass with Sakuya.."

"I'm surprise you remember my subclass's name." Tsubaki smiled at his sister before stepping forward towards the raventte and blond. Chifuyu was ready in position but what shocked him even more was when the man infront of pulled out a dagger from the sleeve of his kimono and sliced his palm. Letting the blood to drip, he placed his bloodied hand towards Baji's slightly opened mouth.

Letting the blood dripping into his mouth, Mikey shouted.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" But a man with a hat stopped him.

"Now now kid. Tsubaki knows what he's doing," Mikey was not having it. He sent a kick towards the male but he swiftly dodged it. Oh, now that iust made Mikey pissed even more.

Few seconds later, Baji opened his eyes. Breathing heavily as he takes in sharp breathes and lets it out heavily. Everyone in the area were shocked. Amazed even.

However, the raventte could feel different about himself so Sakuya took a step in and began to explain for him.

"(Y/... (Y/n)" He called the vampire out and the said female turned to look at him. "Do you know them..?" And the girl just nodded her head. These are the other Servamps and their Eves. "Nothing much but are just teoublesome to deal that I could die.."

"Takemitchy.." The boy stiffened at the call out of his name and slowly turned his head to look at Mikey who was now staring at him.

"Explain what the fuck is going on here."

"A... About that-"

"Tsubaki, what the actual fuck are doing here?"

"Oh? Who knew my Eve's baby brother would also be here.. No wonder the location sounded so familiar!" Tsubaki hummed with a smile on his face, waving his hand at his Eve's baby brother, Shiba Hakkai.

 No wonder the location sounded so familiar!" Tsubaki hummed with a smile on his face, waving his hand at his Eve's baby brother, Shiba Hakkai

Sakuya Watanuki

Mikuni Alicein (the guy I said the one with the hat)

Servamp of Envy, Doubt Doubt (Jeje)