IZANA x TWIN FEM!KENMA. READER

Tokyo Revengers x Haikyuu

"Just where is he going..?" Ran raised a brow as he watch both of the Haitani brothers walking seperately from the group. It has now been a week since he, Rindou, Kakucho, Kisaki, Hanma and Izana go out to hang out after school.

Kakucho just shrug his shoulder and Hanma's eyes brightened at an idea. Kisaki saw this and was about to protet the male's idea but Hanma beaten him up to it.

"Why not follow him? Doesn't sound much harmless as it seems right?" He suggested. Kakucho was about to to protest and say no, but Ran quickly agree as he drag Rindou behind him with laughing, following bhind them.

"Why not? It's not like it's gonna that as the end of the world, right?" Hanma simply shrugs his shoulders and took the lead as he walked to where the Haitani brothers went.

Arriving at a train station, they followed far behind to not be noticed, sitting in another cab from the brothers and now sneakily walking behind far from them as the two brother reached to the front gate of a school.

Nekoma.

"Isn't this school like-- well known in Tokyo..?" Hanma pointed and Kisaki just hummed, nodding his head. "Quite well known with volleyball too," He added. The group hid behind a big

Watching in the shadows as Izana steps into the school buidling without a care. Startled and shock, they hesitated at first but soon just walk in and continues to follow the white haired male who walked his way to an open gym.

"Oh, hello there!" Izana looked up to the tall Russian boy, who greeted with a big ol' friendly smile, with an uninterest look on his face.

"(Y/n)." Izana said and Lev just tolted his head to the side, slightly confuse on what the male meant.

"(Y/n). Is she here?" Coach Nekomata turned around to the open door and saw Izana. Already getting used to the male's sudden appearence, he called out to the two toned haired female who flinched in place for a moment and then turned around. Her amber eyes meeting with pair of orchid ones.

The girl meekly blushed abit and waved her hand to the boy who waved back. Walking his way and greeting the coach, he walked his way towards the girl and pulls her to a hug.

"You look stunning as always, mahal!" Izana whuspered to her ear, in which it causes her to tense up and her face turned into a beet red, still not that good in such affection from her significant other, she stood there like a tree as she let Izana hug the living soul out of her.

Kenma watch this at the middle of the court with his eyes narrowed at the scene infront of her. He is still not that  fond with Izana ever since he learnt to know that he is a leader of a delinquent in Yokohama, and that he doesn't want his sister to be involve in such grusome incident.

Kuroo hummed and looked at the couple and smirk when he saw Kenma's narrowed eyes.

"Oohhhh~, who is that? Her boyfriend?~" Kuroo joked, not even knowing that his joke is true.

"Unfortunately.." Kenma sighs and Yamamoto, who just hapoens to eavesdrop at the two's conversation spitter out his water that he was drinking. "WHAT?!" The striker shrieked as he looked at the girl, back at her twin with with a heartbroken dramatic look. "KYANMAA!! YOU SAID YOUR SISTER IS SINGLE!" The said boy just looked at his teammate with a deadpan look and looked back at his twin.

"She just got together with Izana last week.." Kenma looked away and then glared at Yamamoto. "And why should I tell you? I'd rather burn this whole school down than letting my sister dating you, you simp." Yamamoto sulked, drooping onto the floor.

Kenma shook his head and turmed to look at the door and his eyes widened, spitting out his water, coughing. Kuroo, worried for his friend asked if he's okay, while Yaku patted the male's back.

"Ken-nii, are you okay?" (Y/n), who just got out from her boyfriend's hug. Izana beside her with his hand on her shoulder. Kenma just nodded his head as he gazed over to the people that were still watching at the door.

Izana saw on where Kenma was looking at so he turned his head around and irked to see his friends at the door. Telling his girlfriend that he'll be right back, he stomped his way towards the group and demanded for an explaination.

"Don't look at me, it was Ran's idea befire I could evem protest." Kakucho quickly defended. Izana then gazed over to the brothers and narrowed his eyes at them, but to his surprise, thet had their amethyst eyes narrowed back at him.

What is their problem?

"So you're dating our cousin?!" Izana stood there in shock.

Cousin?! What?!

"Hah?! Why are you mad at me? I should be the one mad at you guys for following me behind like some street stalker!"

The arguement between the three died down when Coach Nekomata cleared his throat. "Kurokawa-san, as much as I welcome you in our gym, you and your friends need to go since the team is currently in the middle of practice and I don't want them distracted." Izana huffed and glared at the group before walking back into the gym, giving (Y/n) one last kiss before walking out to his friends.

"I'll pick you up from practice tomorrow, mahal♡︎" Izana winked and the girl's face steamed out red.