The Very Best

Licking the cherry flavor blow pop, my eyes were glued to the flat screen. I watched as Heyman spoke for Punk towards Brad about the mix up that happened last week.

"I'm nervous." I heard from my friend Aj. I slowly turned my head towards her, my eyes still glued on the screen. "Simon!"

"Huh?" I asked, finally pulling my eyes away from the screen and towards my friend. "Nervous?" I arched my eyebrow. "Why are you nervous?" I asked, moving the lollipop to the side of my mouth.

"Vince is expecting me to be General Manager for Raw for a few months and I feel like I'm going to ruin it." I watched as Aj paced back and forth, her hands digging through her brunette hair. As Aj walked past the television my eyes went away from her and back to the screen and saw Punk standing in the middle of the ring with the Wwe Championship in his hand. "Simon!" Aj stopped in front of me, blocking my view. "Please help me!" She begged.

Aj's make up covered the dark circles under her eyes but I could tell in her eyes she was tired from traveling and also the weight of playing general manager to keep the storyline going.

"Okay, okay." I said in slight annoyance. "Just breathe." I reminded her. Aj inhaled through her nostrils and exhaled through her mouth. "There you go, keep breathing." I hummed, licking the red sucker. "Remain calm and you know the fans love you and whatever you say on the mic they'll cheer."

Aj let out one last breath through her lips and nodded. Her body language was relaxed and not uptight like before. She quickly fixed her slightly messy hair. "Thanks Simon." She smiled softly. Soon her theme blasted through the speakers. "I'll see you after the show!" She waved and skipped to the gorilla.

Watching Aj skip down the ramp and into the ring my attention went back towards Punk, I slowly started to tune everything out around me as I suckled the lollipop in my mouth. How Punk's skin glistened underneath the hot lights and his tattoos became more colorful from the sweat. My eyes traveled down his slightly tight shirt. He's been working out more where his shirt stretched around his biceps and chest. My eyes finally settled on his bulge in his trunks. Suckling on the sucker faster I slowly slipped into a daydream:

"Fuck yes, Simon just like that." Punk moaned as I bobbed my head up and down his cock. My tongue swirled around his dick. Pushing my head further down I moaned as he slightly choked me. Hearing Punk's sweet moans made me harder than ever. Grunting as Punk gripped my hair, pulling my head back so I popped off his cock. "Now I'm going to show you who's the best in the world." Punk growled, sucking on his lip piercing that I oh so wanted to bite and tug at.

I quickly snapped out of my daydream hearing Punk's voice. "I'll tell you what, Aj." He poke into the mic. My cock throbbed even harder just hearing his rough voice. Fuck did this man did things to me and he wasn't even near me! "You forget last week's match ever happened and I'll forget that you would show up every Monday Night Raw wearing my tee shirt. I'll even forget the hundreds of text messages and voicemails that are not fit to air here on the USA network." Punk was now towering over Aj, smirking down at her with a toothy grin.

"Punk, stop, stop." Heyman spoke, trying to get Punk to stop since he was disrespecting Raw's General Manager.

He crouched down to Aj's height, looking her dead in the eyes. "Oh- Oh I'm sorry, am I embarrassing you? Well, please don't let me do all the talking. Why don't you let everybody know exactly how intimate you and you were behind closed doors?"

My jaw dropped, nearly having my sucker fall out of my mouth at Punk's response. Aj was pissed and I couldn't tell if she was acting or not. Last I knew Aj didn't have a thing for Punk and Punk wasn't really looking for anything. Sex with no strings attached isn't too abnormal in the wrestling industry, so maybe that's what Punk was into? My heart raced hoping what he said wasn't true. "Let them know I'm the reason there's a little skip," He popped the 'p' in skip. "In your step. Tell'em. Tell'em I'm the best in the world." Punk had a cocky smirk on his lips as Aj huffed and scrunched her nose at his comments, glaring at him as he stepped away and was now fully at his own height.