¤° 5 °¤

Mulai dari awal

"I can't. She's always around, checking up on me. And (Y/n) keeps sticking around her human-y big-brother! "
Dracula said inside the wall. Martin couldn't stop Frank to get into the closet. Martin, who was outside the closet sighs as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Man, if you... If you could just get some alone time. "
Then Frank comes out with him wearing Dracula's cape. Even tho it's kinda tight on him. Martin almost burst a laugh out when he saw Frank as he covers his mouth with a little chuckle escaping his throat.

"Wait a minute. That's what Johnny wants, too. Alone time with Mavis.
And Martin, don't you also want to spend more time with (Y/n)?"
Martin's eyes sparkles with hope when he heard the last part. While Frank was mimicking Dracula in his clothes. But then the cape begins to get tighter as he begins to get choked.
And Martin notices that too. Then Martin and Frank begin to try to get the cape off him.

"Have they even had a vacation since before they were married? "
Frank said in a choked tone. While Martin was groaning as he was trying to rip the cape off Frank as he was on Frank's shoulders, trying to pull the cape off.
The both of them groan as Martin accidentally ripped Dracula's cape off. When the wall opens, Martin quickly throws the ripped cape back into the closet. And Dracula walks out.

" They're going to now. And so are we. Frank, Martin, you guys are geniuses!"
He said as he look at Martin and Frank, who were shirtless standing there awkwardly.
Martin whistles awkwardly as he looks away, trying not to stare at the closet.

"We'll take Denisovich and (Y/n) to all our old haunts. Each of us will show them our skills.
Teach him how to be a monster. And let (Y/n) knew that she doesn't belong to the humans.
And Dennis will be fanging it up in no time. "
He said excitedly. While Martin was also happy as he was nodding because he can spend more time with (Y/n), and he can even show off his skill to her during the Old Hunts'

"If he's not a vampire by his birthday, or the girl gets more uncomfortable with you guys. It ain't happenin'. "
The hanging head sarcasm.

"Oh, it ain't ain't happening, baby. "
He shot back.

"All he needs is fine with his vampa."
The count said when he crossed his arms.

"Vampa? "
Frank said.

"Vampire grandpa. Come on, man that's obvious. "
Dracula said.

🎗Later🎗

At the outside of the hotel, Mavis and (Y/n) are discussing with Drac about Dennis.

"It's asking a lot, Dad. We could just take Dennis and (Y/n) with us. "
Mavis said.

"What? Are you kidding me? To get Dennis off his routine, plus (Y/n) should be hanging out more with her new friend! "
Martin chimes in while holding onto (Y/n)'s hand, the Angel was caught off guard as she looks away while blushing.

"Martin's right! You parents go to California, and see if it's the right place to raise Denisovich. "
Drac added.

"And you remember how to video chat? "
Mavis asked

"Well (Y/n) can help with that, right? "
Martin said.

"Thanks for being so understanding, Dad, Martin. I know you two will keep them safe. "
Mavis said.

"Of course, Mavey. Stake my heart and hope to die. "
Dracula said.

"I'm gonna miss you two so much, especially you bestie. "
(Y/n) said while holding onto Mavis's hands.

"Me too, (N/n). "
Mavis said, then she went to Dennis. She crouched down and kisses his nose.

"I love you, Dennis. "
Then Dennis kisses Mavis's nose back.

"I love you, Mommy. "

"I'll tell him Mavey Wavey stories every night before bed. "
Dracula said. Then Mavis hugs him.

"You're the best. I love you, Dad. "

But then suddenly (Y/n) was pulled away from Martin. And it was Johnny, who pulls both (Y/n) and Drac into a hug.

"Gonna miss all you guys. You're all my family. "
He said. (Y/n) chuckles as she hugs her big brother back. While Martin getting a little jelly in the back.

"Yes, I love you too. "
He said awkwardly but then he crouched down and pointed his index finger at Johnny.
"Now, remember the plan. Just keep her distracted and happy. But not too happy, capisce? "
He warned.

"Got it. Operation, just keep her distracted and happy, but not too happy, capisce starts now. Cool? "

"distract who--"
(Y/n) asked but then she got quickly pulls away by Martin and then he takes her back inside the hotel.

"Smiling on the outside. "

"Will you hug my backpack? "

"No. "

<ends>