Chapter 37 : Answers

Start from the beginning

'Karuizawa Kei.... At first I thought of her as nothing but Hirata's lapdog and the voice of the group of bitches of Class-D. Guess there's a little more behind that shallow mask she puts on.'

"I see. Keep a close eye on her, Horikita. If we find any of her weaknesses, then it would be easier to have a leash on her."

"Very well. Although I'm not a huge fan of underhanded work, I understand why you are doing this. I'll keep an eye on her and notify you."

With that she sat up on the bed while her eyes surveyed Ayanokouji up and down.

"Ayanokouji-kun...why are you still wearing your uniform?"

"Well....the talk with Ichinose was pretty tiring, so I laid down on my bed after returning before drifting into sleep, until you woke me up."

"O-oh I'm sorry for that. I shouldn't have come to your room late at night."

"No it's alright. Don't apologise. Because of you my sleep schedule is not ruined. Stay here for a bit, I'll get changed. You can watch the TV if you want."

"No, I'm alright. I'll just lie over here. Go get changed."

Giving her one final nod, Ayanokouji went towards the bathroom leaving her all alone in his room.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗

Horikita was lying on my bed reading a book while Ayanokouji was sitting on it while scrolling through his phone.

For him, It felt kind of weird that a prim and proper girl like Horikita was nonchalantly putting herself in such a vulnerable position in front of a boy, all the while wearing a short skirt and black stockings.

'She really trusts me that much huh? Well, I'll try my best to not break that trust of hers. But, I guess what I'm about to do now, may cause that bridge of trust between us to crack.'

"Say, Horikita... I want to ask you a personal question, if you don't mind."

Immediately she turned around and slightly narrowed her eyes at him in confusion.

"What is it, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"You knew Kushida before joining this school, correct?"

Immediately her air of nonchalance disappeared as Horikita stiffened for a second, before clenching her fists.

"Yes.... I do. What about it?"

There was a small sense of hostility coming out of her words as if she was on edge.

"When I found Kushida's real self, I heard some quite interesting things coming out of her mouth."

Horikita's eyes widened for a second, as if she already knew what the next words were. Tears welled up in her eyes as she glared at Ayanokouji with a lot of hostility.

"Some of them also includes you."

"Stop it Ayanokouji-kun. I don't want to listen."

"I'm sorry but I'll make you listen  regraless  of your wishes."

With that he took out his phone and played a certain recording which made Horikuta's blood run cold.

"Just wait, you slut!!! I'll give you the true heavenly experience you are oh so familiar with!! Just die, you stupid bitch!! Or I'll have to push you to death myself, yet again, which I failed last time. But this time I won't!!!!"

Closing the device, Kiyotaka looked at her with his cold, empty eyes.

"What does she mean by this Horikita? Care to explain?"

"I just said I don't want to. I'm leaving. Thanks for having me."

Immediately she stood up with a small frown on her face as she took her bag, but immediately her hand was grabbed by the boy who yanked her by the arm and effortlessly threw her on the bed, causing her to widen her eyes.

"I don't think I've given you the permission to leave just yet."

"W-what are you doi-mpph?!"

Her mouth was immediately covered by his left hand as Kiyotaka got on top of the lying figure of Horikita who was trying to yell, while trying to resist the best she could.

" Horikita. I asked you a question and you have to answer it to me. Do you understand?"

As Ayanokouji held both of her hands over her head with his other hand, she tried to kick her way out of it all the while tears of helplessness streamed down from her eyes.

To stop her from kicking him, Kiyotaka put both of her legs over his hips while pushing her down with his pelvis, all the while glaring at her with his cold, impassive eyes... The ones she saw quite a lot of times, but this was the first time directed at her.

Still, not giving up, she started to bite the hand that was covering her face, yet it didn't budge away from it's place

'Our position may seem taboo and even to some point sexual, but both of our minds are filled with too much hateful and dark thoughts to even think of unnecessary stuff like that.

All I want now is answers and Horikita Suzune will give them to me, no matter what.... It doesn't matter how I get the answers from her....

Because once I get them, I'll finally be able to break her from these shackles and free herself... In order to win, I need to do this....That's all that matters.'

End of Chapter 37

Words   :  2663

First conflict between Suzune and Kiyo....Well, conflict is a big word.  It's more like an interrogation which was pending for all this time, that we knew was bound to happen.

Instead of going to the aggresor, Kiyo chose to ask ahe victim herself since she would be much more vulnerable in this situation.

Anyways, what do you guys think happened between Horikita and Kushida? Give me ypur theories.

That's all for this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it. See ya.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗