🐺1: Gringottz and Inheritance

It was the year 2011 which means that Rosalina was 11 and going to Hogwarts. She was currently at gringottz bank. The goblins were shocked when she showed kindness to them so they showed kindness back. Ragnarok, the king of the goblins, was in the room with her, he could feel that someone had put very powerful blocks and potions on this girl so he asked if he would like to do an Inheritance test. Rosalina agreed.

Inheritance test of Rosalina Ulva Volkov

Name: Rosalina Ulva Volkov
Former Name: Rosalina Lily Potter.
DOB: July 31st 2000

Father: James Fleamont Potter (Alive; Broken)
Sirius Black(Alive;Blood Adoption; Broken)
Remus Lupin(Alive;Blood Adoption; broken)
Peter Pettiedrew (Alive;Blood Adoption; broken; Imprisoned in Azkaban),
Akela Volkov(Alive;Blood Adoption)
Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans(Alive; Broken)
Rieka Volkov(Alive;Blood Adoption)
Siblings: Harry J. Potter (Alive; Broken)

(Other siblings will be revealed later on)

Heiress to;
Potter,
Prevell,
Black,
Lupin,
Pettiegrew,
Volkov,
Merlin,
Gryffindor,
Hufflepuff,
Ravenclaw,
Slytherin,
Greek,
Werewolf throne
Titles;
Girl-who-lived,
Princess of werewolves,
Heiress of Hogwarts,
Founder's chosen Heir,
Goddess of the wizarding world.

Creature Inheritance
Creatures:
Royal Werewolf,
Dark Phoenix,
Light Phoenix,
Forest Lady,
Dark Vela,
Light Veela,
Royal Dragon,
Demi-Goddess.
(95%Dominant 5%Submissive)
Core Level: Merlin
Core: 50%Light 50%
Mate: Unknown
(5% Dominant 95%Submissive)

Abilities q
Shadow Walk
Shadow Travel
Rebirth
Parseltounge
Wolventouge
Super Senses
Beast Talk
Wandless Magic
Wordless Magic
Seer/Vision
Smell Lies, Truth, Emotions, potions, blocks, compulsions, spells
Multi-Anigami
(All blocks broken)

Blocks, Compulsions, Potions
TRUST POTIONS; KEYED TO: Albus Dumbledore, Weasley Family, Gryffindor House, 'light' side, Potter Family, Harry Potter. (BROKEN)
LOYALTY POTION; KEYED TO: Gryffindor, Order of the Phoenix, Hogwarts, Weasley family, 'light' side, Albus Dumbledore, Potter Family. (BROKEN)
HATRED POTION; KEYED TO: Severus Snape, Slytherin House, dark magic, Malfoy family, Voldemort, Tom M. Riddle/Gaunt. (BROKEN)
LOVE POTION; KEYED TO: Ronald Weasley. (BROKEN)
(All blocks and potions placed by Albus Dumbledore.)

When Rosalina was finished reading the parchment, to say she was a very was an understatement. She was enraged. First; they give all there love and affection to Harry because he was 'the chosen one's when in reality he could barely cast a spell. Second; They nearly sent her to live with abusive muggles that would most likely kill her because of what she is. Third: when on earth did she even get a love potion? While she knows the Weasley family because she has offend run into a few of them when they ran to escape their mother's screaming but who the heck is Ronald? She had never met him before but she remembered when the twins of the family rambled on about how their mother spoils their younger brother and sister. So that must be him. And Fourth: WHO THE HECK PUT BLOCKS OF HER AND WHEN DID SHE IN THE MAGICAL NAME OF LYCAON BREAK THEM?!

"Thank you for allowing me to take this test. May the goblins and Werewolves always be friends." Rosalina said. "Before you leave Heiress Volkov, would you like to claim your rings?" Rosalina thought about it. Dumb-as-a-door won't be able to Compul her into being someone she isn't if she claims her rings. "Yes, thank you, but may I leave Potter and Black to my biological brother Harry J. Potter?" Rosalina may hate the Potter's for what they did to her but she didn't want them to go broke. "Very well. Driphook!" A goblin by the name of Driphook came in. "Will you get Heiress Volkov her rings so she may become Lady Volkov." Driphook nodded and left and then came back with 10 rings and a crown.