With that he cut the phone and picks up his plate, keeps it in the sink, and while wearing his coat he talked to the maid.
Taehyung: I'm going now, take care of her and give her what she needs hmm?
Maid: sure sir.
I looked at him with a "really" and "what" face, but before leaving he just looked at me while walking away.
Y/n: wth is wrong with him!
After 5 minutes , yes just after 5 mins I finished food! I just was so scared of the vibes around me , even the maid was shook with my speed.
I went back in my room and started watching TV , idk when I felt so dizzy and I went to sleep.

Next morning (your birthday)
I woke up as I stretched my arms , I found a blanket over me!
Y/n: I didn't take the blanket last night, then wh-
I looked at the TV and it was off ,
Y/n: maybe the maid did it!(and yes u were right it was the kind maid)
I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time, it was 7 am,
Y/n: wow! Who thought my 24th birthday would be this boring and scary!
I remember how my parents used to give me a surprise visit on my birthday and Mark and Stacy used to throw  a birthday party for me but this year? They all are not here with me.
Y/n: I miss u all.
I said while looking at the photo frame.
But I'm happy that atleast on my wedding day I'll be meeting them finally! I wished they were here now also, but Taehyung didn't allow. A tear rolled down my eye as I missed them , I got up from my bed and did my morning routine, took bath and wore fresh clothes while hair not tied but open.
I heard a growl from my stomach.
Y/n: yaah! I'm going no! Ik you're hungry!
I opened the door of my room and saw the house dark, ofc it's winter so sun will rise a lil late. So I slowly walked down, I was confused as the maids usually come by 6 am then what happened today.
I slowly walked ahead and looked at the dark rooms, the house was whole dark I was feeling scared fr.
When suddenly...
All the lights were turned on and a cracker burst with sparkles and glittery papers! It was beautiful!
As I heard,
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*
I looked up as I couldn't believe my eyes!

Y/n: M-mark, S-Stacy, m-martha!!!??

We had tears of joy in our eyes , I ran towards them and gave them the biggest hug as they hugged me back,
Mark: are u okay!!?
Y/n: yes!! i finally am!
Stacy: we missed u so much!
Y/n: m-me too!
After 5 mins , I felt someone's hand caressing my head, I looked up and...
Y/n: a-appa!?
I looked beside him and saw my mom looking at me with tears in her eyes
Y/n: e-eomma!?
We broke the hug as I hugged my parents, a warm feeling after such a long time! I was feeling really happy for the first time after I came here, I wasn't hoping em to be here but now that they are I want to forget all my questions and worries!
My dad caressed my head as they tightened the embrace , I was feeling safe and happy after a long time!
After 5 minutes of feeling each other's presence we broke the hug and wiped our tears , I looked around and saw everyone smiling at the get together moment.
Y/n: but how come you're here? Like how did u kn-
Mom: for that you should thank Taehyung.

Y/n's pov
What ? This Mr.CIB !?
Dad: they all came to our place yesterday and told us everything.
Dad: fr thank you so much Mr. Kim For letting us meet our daughter on her special day, we're so grateful to you..
Your dad was talking to him but instead of looking at him Taehyung was staring at you with a small smirk plastered on his face.